Blue Gem| The Predator: Part 3

*   *   *   *

"Fugi" and the human were walking towards the old recreational vehicle. The woman was standing outside, petting an alien hound. Apparently Fugi had recognized it and went to attack the beast, but the woman hugged the beast tightly.

"Don't you DARE harm my dog!" She yelled at Fugi, causing him to freeze.

"Whoa, where did the alien dog with dreadlocks come from?" Sky asks.

"It seemed to have followed us, but it seems harmless." She continued to pet her alien dog.

Sky approached the hound and kneeled down, holding her hand out. The dog began to sniff her palm, then nudging it for her to pet him. She giggled and played with the dogs dreadlocks as Fugi crossed his arms with a growl.

"Who's a good alien dog?" The human cooed.

The hound barked and rolled into the woman, causing her to yelp as the dog now laid in her lap with its underside upwards. Both humans began to caress its stomach while making ridiculous noises, the dog kicking it's leg as it seemed to enjoy it. The bipedal alien just stood there as the girls were playing with the dog. Sky looked back towards him, noticing something was off.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

He said nothing as he glanced in her direction.

"What, you not talking now Fugi?" Sky said.

"His name is, 'Fugi'? He can speak?" The woman said.

"That's what I call him, and yes and no. He used a translator, but he's not using it now." She said.

*   *   *   *

After about 2 hours Fugi and I were just sitting in the barn, he was polishing some of his weapons while I was sketching something in my sketch notebook. I left my sketchbook back in the Transformers universe, so I brought this one with me if I ever got bored. The Predator continued to clean his weaponry while I looked at him every few seconds for reference. But he noticed me looking at him at this moment in time.

"Why do you stare?" He asks.

"Oh so you only talk to me?" I ask as I proceeded to finish my drawing.

"Perhaps. But that does not answer my question." Fugi turned to me.

"Hang on...putting the final touches, and done!" I turned my notebook towards him, showing him what I had been drawing.

Fugi just stared at the drawing I had done, for I had drawn him. He stood up from his seat and came my way, gently taking the notebook from me to look at it more clearly. Even with his mask on, I knew he was staring. I giggled at how long he was looking at it.

"Well, what do you think?" I ask.

"It is quite accurate, you did this from only observation?" Fugi asks.

"Well duh." I smirked.

He chuckled as he handed back my sketch notebook.

"Fugi, why do you keep your yata mask on?" I asked.

He stops and looks back towards me.

"Yautja, not 'yata'. I keep this bio mask over my face to keep from frightening you." Fugi sighed.

I stood up and set my notebook down.

"Fugi, I've seen the Berserker Predator. Now HE is one ugly motherfucker. Plus not to mention I've dealt with 5 robots the size of a 3 story house. Nothing really frightens me after that, you will not scare me. But everyone else I can't promise you." I said.

Fugi looked at me for a few moments, deciding whether he should remove his mask or not. I heard a sigh as I saw him start reaching for his mask, removing tubes as they hissed loudly. The next tube was removed and it hissed as well. I waited patiently as Fugi then grabbed a hold of his mask, but pausing for a moment.

Another sigh from Fugi. A click sounded as he slowly pulled his mask off, revealing his face beneath. His mandibles were heavily fanged, his face was mostly tan with brown surrounding his dreads. Fugi's eyes were a gorgeous emerald green, he looked at me as his mandibles wiggled slightly.

I wasn't scared, if anything I was fascinated. In my world, he's just a guy in a costume with some movie makeup magic. But here is a Predator right in front of me, a REAL one. Not some cheesy costume, but an actual alien. I approached him slowly to look at his features. Fugi took a seat as I got closer, at least now I could see his features closely.

"Wow, you look awesome!" I smiled a bit.

Fugi whipped his head towards me, surprise covering his face.

"You truly aren't frightened of me?" He asks.

"Why would I be? Like I said, I've seen worse. Plus I also have this twisted sense of what I find cool and adorable." I say.

Fugi tilted his head, "How so?"

"Well, I find Xenomorphs to be adorable. And they're not exactly the prettiest things alive." I giggled.

Fugi scoffed, then he began to remove his chest armor. I felt very uncomfortable when he began to do so.

"Xenomorphs are our greatest game. My kind have a tradition where it is a rite of passage to kill a Xenomorph, extra if you kill a facehugger. It is the ultimate test and if it is successful, a Yautja marks themself with the blood of their enemy." Fugi said as his armor was almost off.

"Uhhh, don't Xenomorphs and facehuggers have like, REALLY acidic blood?" I ask.

"They do, yes. There is nothing adorable about them, especially what they did to myself." Fugi removed his chest armor.

There were huge scars along his muscular chest, including what looked like speckles of divets in his collarbone. I try my absolute best not to stare as how ripped he is, but it's kinda hard not to because I find muscles to be very attractive. Oh gosh that sounds super weird! But I mean, he's muscular as HELL. Fugi earned his jacked muscles.

"I'm assuming that these are from Xenomorphs?" I ask.

"A Queen Xenomorph to be exact, the largest there are. If a Queen is killed, you are praised among the Yautja for years to come." Fugi explains.

"So you marked yourself with Queen Xenomorph blood? Which is the mark? And didn't that HURT??" I ask, cringing at the thought of marking with acidic blood.

He shrugged, "It stung, but otherwise no. And the mark is right here."

Fugi pointed to just above his forehead, there was a very faint symbol carved into his skin. Okay maybe not carved, but there was definitely a scar in the shape of a symbol. I gently touched the scar, feeling the aliens skin as I traced the marking with my fingers. Fugi's skin was rather cold actually, not warm like I was expecting. A low rumble came from Fugi as I was sorta petting him.

"You're cold." I say.

"And you are quite warm." He chuckles.

I chuckled too, when I then had a very strange feeling as I pulled away from him. Like something thing is off, or very wrong. Fugi noticed as he was putting his chest armor back on.

"What is it?" He asks.

"Something ain't right. I can feel it." I say as I grab my bag.

Then we heard the sound of a helicopter beginning to descend not far from this barn.