I Have Died Everyday Waiting For You

Dear Eustass, 

For almost my whole life, I felt as if there was no place for me. That there were never be anyone for me. When I was young I had met a wonderful man who did everything he possibly could, to save my life. It turned out to be a complete waste of time for him, because it only caused him to lose his life. After that I had no one to go to. No father. No mother. No sister. No man to be there by my side. I eventually continued on with my life, getting my hands on whatever useful medical material I could. I even stole from local stores, hoping to pay them back if I had ever become a famous pirate. Guess I'll be having to pay them a visit very soon, huh? 

Anyway, I had gathered my crew together and started my life as a pirate. I had no idea what was in store for me. I had traveled to every island imaginable, searching for something to hold onto. When I had docked on Sabaody, I inspected the island like any other. I came across medical equipment, and food supply for the crew. However, I wasn't expecting to run across someone I would be so...attracted to. I am still not sure if it was the fire read hair that stood out amongst everything in the room, the spotted yellow pants, or even your attitude and stare that complemented your smirk, that could have possibly started all of this. 

Ever since we locked eyes and did quite the gesture in return to your stare, I have felt...attracted to you. I thought it was a mere want for an alliance to take place. Maybe even just a simple conversation would suffice at the time. However, those weren't enough for me. After we fought off the Marines together, the feeling has only grown stronger. I have been upset and confused ever since we parted. These aren't feelings I like to have on my chest at all. I feel the urge to stop them. I came to the conclusion that the only way it could possibly stop is if we somehow just...stayed together. Not just fighting off enemies...but staying...connected with each other. 

I do not want another year, month, day, hour, minute or second to go by where I can't be with you. I care for you more than you or any human being will ever understand. I love you with all my heart Eustass-ya. The only regret I have is that I did not say it sooner. 

~ Trafalgar Law