Is this real love?

Was our love real?

Your pov.

I was still sleeping in strong hands of my love. When I woke up Luhan was still sleeping, he held me tight. Yesterday he proposed. I’m so happy, my hearth flatters every time I think about it. This man is so perfect I fall more and more in love with him every second. Even now looking at his perfect cute face sleeping right next to me I couldn’t believe he’s mine. That’s like a dream that is too perfect to be true.

Our lovely moment interrupted knocking at the door. I stepped out of bed and putted on Luhan sweater on my pyjama. I was probably one of the boys outside knocking. I opened the door carelessly. There was old looking man standing in the hall. He looked tough his hair was half gray and his skin was rough. One of his eyes were blank, looked like it lost it colour. I didn’t knew who he was, but his thoughts said it to me.

“She’s pretty...well no wonder... Now it’s obvious why my son fell into her trap. I need to be careful.” This is what I heard in his head.

“Father...  I’m sorry, Luhan is still asleep.” I said.

“She knows?” he was shocked when I knew who he was. “Wake him up and go downstairs, both of you.” He said.

“Give me a minute.”

I ran to Luhan and woke him up, we got dressed and went downstairs. I was so embarrassed because my future father in love saw me in pyjamas. And he knew I’m sharing bed with his son.

“I see you already proposed. And I see your ok.” Father said to Luhan.

“Yes father, we are getting married soon.” My man replied.

“Are you ok with it? How do you feel about marriage?” Father looked at me.

“I’m just happy. I’m really lucky to become your sons wife.”

“Did you know my son? That this woman is the only daughter of a gumiho?” Father said a strange thing.

What?” Luhan seemed confused.

Her mother was gumiho and her father was a man, I guess that’s why she’s still so weak. Blood mixing never was a good thing. But a poor girl she is, probably don’t even know her own story... that’s so sad how her fathers family killed her parents after understanding that their daughter in love is more than human ...” sounded in Fathers head.

“You say you know how my parents died?” I said without realising. “Father please tell me”

You want to know about your parents, well story is sad, but its starts where your mother pure blooded gumiho fell in love with a man. She left her family because they didn’t wanted to see a blood mixing like that. She hided her true identity for a while but then your father foud out. He loved her, or it was just her powers. But soon after you were born, and then is when your grandparents found out that your mother is a gumiho. They killed her. Your dad married another woman and she is the one you called omma. When you were sixteen, both of your parents died in accident. I think you know the rest. I found out this not so long ago too, I wanted to know who are the girl that my son is ready to die for. Now I see..you can even read minds.”

“So you mean? She’s half gumiho?” Luhan asked.

“Yes. Where else would her powers to read minds come from.” Father answered.

We all sat there few minutes in silence. Luhan needed time to come out of his shock, so did I. I couldn’t maintain all the information, and what ? I’m not human? What? That’s a nonsense.... I can’t believe it.

“Don’t worry my son, your love for her is real. She’s too weak to create such a strong spell.” Father said and stood up to leave.”I already lost your mother, don’t make me lose you too. Take care of her, train her, she might have some hidden talents. I said all I wanted to say, I’m leaving now. Please marry before fall.”

And father left.

I started crying. My mom, the one who told me all those warm words, the one who held me, the one who loved me wasn’t my real mom? And my real mom is a beast? I’m a beast? What if Luhan don’t really love me? What if it’s just an illusion? My hearth broke into peaces. And my tears kept on falling, I turned away from Luhan that he wouldn’t see my tears.

“I love you, that’s real.” My love said.

“Is it really true?” I asked.

Then he turned me to himself took my face and looked me into the eyes. “it is true” he said in his minds and kissed me.

_______________________________________________________

Hiiiii ~~~~ This part is so lame, sorry :( But the good (or bad idk) news is that another part is going to be HOT!!!  again thnx for all who read this! Tell me what do you think!  Maybe you have any suggestions ?