The pack

I woke up alone. “Something came up” there was a note with these words next to me. He’s gone. He had to do something. I put my already dry clothes on and went out of room. It was quiet. Seemed like I’m alone here. I went down to the first floor.

Oh “ I saw someone sitting on the couch “Good morning” I said.

I’m Tao. If you are going to live here we should become friends.” He stood up and reach his hand out to me.

Nice to meet you, I’m ______” I answered and shake his hand.

“She seems to be nice maybe she will fit here. I should ask Luhan for permission to train her. She seems weak. Those skinny arms. We need her to grow some muscles, other ways how will she protect herself? If she is part of our pack it might get dangerous. “  he wondered while looking at me.

Just for you to know. I’m not part of a pack. I’m just a friend of Luhan.  But it would be nice to become little stronger.”

So you read minds... that is so cool!!”

I looked around looking for doors.

 “I should really go to school. Where is the doors ?” I asked

Ohh you can’t go anywhere until they get back”

 “why ?”

They are deciding if you fit in here. Or you must die. You see you know our secret and it’s not good. So they will either way accept you or kill you. ” He spoke calmly like this was a game. “If you ask me I think your safe. You have a gift that we really could use. Also Luhan is pretty serious about you so i guess you will stay. You better get used to living with 12 wolfs.”

I’m back” another voice came from hallway.”Help me with this someone...please”

He cared four huge bags of products together with Tao we helped him take them to the kitchen.

 “This is D.O usually he is our cook.”

And you are ________ Luhan’s girlfriend.” D.O checked me out from heat to toe few times.

You should train her, she is too weak” he said to Tao.

That is what I was thinking.”

When together with D.O we were about to serve the lunch with we just made other boys came home. All 13 of us sat around the table in the tremendous dining room  and one of them stood up.

Even if you die _____, you shall never betray you pack. Now you share your blood with these guys because you are part of a pack. Welcome home.” He said and I realized he must be Suho, the leader.

The howling of 12 wolfs filled the room. They seemed so happy. Their smiles made me happy too.

We ate lunch together and they introduced themselves we talked and laughed I get to know them a little. After lunch together with Xiumin I washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen.

Did you know that Lugie have never had a girlfriend before? What I’m trying to say is he is still virgin.” Xiumin  thought.” I know you can hear me. Don’t answer in words, they can hear, Its Lugies secret, just show me if you understand what I mean.”

I understood his minds. So I lied to Luhan that together with Xiumin we are going to take me home

He believed. Let’s go.” I said to xiumin in the car.

Xiumin wanted me to buy some sexy underwear and make Luhans first night memorable. So we decided to keep this a secret from everybody and sneak out to a market. I can’t believe that Xiumin is actually so close with Luhan. They are like brothers.  It makes me happy. Finally after my parents death today I felt like I have family … a pack ..or whatever it feels nice to be with them. And tonight will be even nicer. I will make sure that Luhan remembers it all his life.

Gajaaaa” Xiumin said happily.

When we got back I was wearing baggy track suit and wearing sneakers.

You got back?” Chanyeol asked when he saw us coming in.

I forgot my school bag.” I lied.

Ohh hey will you sleep over?” Sehun asked as I walked into the living room.

Luhan and Lay with Kai was also there. I saw Chanyeol going out and Tao with Suho were training outside. Other must have been in their rooms.

Luhan, could you take me home after I take my bag. I completely forgot it.” I asked.

Yeah. Sure.” He followed me to his room.

Where is your bag by the way?” he was looking for it.

At home” I said and unzipped my track suit top.

Cute little pink bra with white lace showed. It made my chest look amazing.

well I could get used to this” Luhan said swallowing his saliva.

Then I took my pants of and my pink pretty panties showed.

I came close to Luhan and take of his shirt. Grabbed his belt and pulled him closer. He kissed me hungrily. His arms squeezed me tight and raised me up. My legs went around his waist and he was holding me. He carried me to the bed and laid me down slowly getting on top. We still kissed. His lips were so sweet and soft I couldn’t imagine anything more tasty than that. My hands wondered around his flawless body when they found his belt again. I undid his belt and pulled down his pants. I could feel he’s hard through his underwear.  So I started cupping him. He became even harder. His moans broke our kiss. I took his hand and placed it between my legs. I was already wet. With his other hand he took his underwear  down and he ripped of mine too.

I can’t wait anymore. I’m coming inside” he moaned while biting my ear.

He went inside. Pain got all over my body. He was so big. it hurt. Then he moved really slowly and I felt better and better. After few seconds it was so amazing we moved in sync while still kissing and holding each other. His warm body right next to me. His moans in the air. I wanted this to last forever. Then I felt orgasm starting to build inside of me it was growing and growing and when I was almost on my line Luhan moaned

Baby I’m coming

And we exploded together. My heart was beating so fast I felt like  I’m about to faint. Without any strength in his body Luhan laid down next to me and hugged me tight.

where have you been all my life?” he asked.

I was waiting for you” I answered.

_________________________________________________

Thank you all who are reading this <3 it really means a lot to me. Please keep reading. if you dont like somethink or you would like something new please tell me. ^_^

-LuLove16