Were good.

It's been a week....  a whole fucking week and nothing. I'd been stressing so badly and worried and sad all the fucking time.

"Maybe they went back to hell."

Maxwell suggested, but with a book obviously this important they weren't going anywhere.

"Gabe I really have to be getting into work, I've taken so much time off and away."

My anger bubbled.

"What about you saying you'd protect me huh?!"

I slammed my hand down on the kitchen island as Max stared at me.

"Instead you want to run off to your stupid fucking human job when our lives are at stake here!"

Max sighed deeply and put the container of pineapples he had been eating back in the fridge.

"Gabe you have no idea what us humans have to go through as well.. we have jobs too, so we can buy food and keep a roof over our head."

Suddenly I felt like a complete dick for being so short sided and worried.

When Max was walking around as if everything was utterly fine. Not a worry on his face.

"I'm sorry, I'm so stressed and scared and I haven't eaten and I just...can't seem to get into the mood."

Max nodded his head and came behind me rubbing my back and shoulders.

"I understand, let me feed you, you've got to eat."

I rubbed at my eyes and nodded my head while Max led me to the couch.

Max sat me on his lap and gently began kissing up my neck. Soft smooth lips pressing flush against my skin had my head rolling to the side to allow more access for Max to explore.

Callus hands slid my shirt over my head and ran down my back, gripping at the soft flesh of my back and hips. There wasn't an inch of skin on my torso that hadn't been explored and touched on my body.

"Can we try doing it while your in your true form?"

I looked at Max surprised and a bit taken aback.

"But your a human..."

Max kissed up my throat and chuckled, causing the soft skin on my neck to vibrate.

"I hear you, but I really want to try it, but if your uncomfortable with it then we don't have to."

My grip on Max's shoulder was firm while I held onto him to stay upright on his lap; to keep from melting into a puddle at his very request.

"We can do it."

Max paused his wet kiss trail up my neck to stare at me.

"Really?"

I nodded my head yes.

"Okay."

The goofy grin on Maxwells face had me shaking my head and standing up to strip my clothes completely. Once bare in front of Max only then did I straighten my back; taking in a deep breath my body began to take on my incubie form.

"So fucking beautiful."

Max stared with glassy eyes and reached out to pull me on his lap again. The most loving kisses I could ever feel found there way to my neck, shoulders, chest, arms and hips. So sweet was it, to laver in his kisses as though it were a spell casted upon us at that very moment. Time frozen yet still moving.

Maxwell held my hips tightly with a protective arm embraced around me- a silent promise of utter protection and safety.

Maxwell was bare beneath me, his cock hard and ready.

As soon as Max entered me a gasp left Both of our mouths, the feeling was unbearably erotic.

"Oh, Max!"

I tossed my head back and moaned out loudly while riding Maxwell hard and slow; moving up and down his shaft. My body was withering in pure delight and pleasure. Every touch sent chills up my spine.

"Fuck baby boy I've never felt something so good like this before!"

Max moaned and panted into my ear, laying me on my back as he took control and fucked me harder, picking up speed and slamming in and out roughly. My whole body tingled as the sounds of us connecting made the only noise in the room echo.

I stared up into Max's eyes he tried to stare back making eye contact but as soon as I tossed my head back and screamed his name I was sent into a state of awareness, yet everything was foggy like I was there but not present in my body.

I felt absolutely untouchable. I could feel everything going on. Max came in me with a moan so intense it could have made me cry.

"Baby?"

Max pulled out and gently tapped my shoulder.

"Baby, oh my god; your eyes are glowing?!"

It was as though Max was far, far away but I could hear his voice across the distance. This little haven was so cloudy and perfect I couldn't all but close my eyes with a sleepy groan, but what made me completely gone was when Max's arms wrapped around me immediately like it was a daily routine.

I'm safe.

This is what my heart longed for.

This feeling.

This human emotion.

Love?

I didn't know but I could feel it all there.

"I love you Maxwell."

It was silent for a minute but as I slipped away a gentle kiss pressed to my earlobe and a soft whisper etched into my ear.

"I've never been in love but I think I love you too."

____