Home sick

"Dinners done."

I sat up from the short nap I had taken and stood up walking to the kitchen and sat down at the table.

Then looked inside of my bowl and saw food that I couldn't name.

"It's beef stroganoff."

With a nod I took a bite.

It was good.

I ate some more and then got tired of having to chew and stood up with a yawn.

"I'm tired."

Max looked at me and chewed his food and nodded.

"There's a spare room upstairs you can sleep in."

I shook my head and ran upstairs to his room and laid in his bed.

Sleep over powered me.

Low snoring awoke me from my slumber. I scrunched up my face and turned around seeing Max out cold With his mouth open, snores coming from the dark tunnel called his mouth.

I did tell him that I'd be in his dreams...

With a smirk my legs encased over his hips straddling him, as he slept on his back.

Slowly I pressed my hands down on his chest closing my eyes. I could feel my natural form taking over my human form, wings sprout from my lithe back along with a tail.

Then tilted my head back visualizing in my mind what I wanted him to see exactly.

Like clock work his energy flowed through my body with out a single kiss. I paused and looked down.

His member was already so hard underneath my ass.

Max's eyes were moving under his closed eye lids, a sign of a dream state. Some how Max's energy tasted way better this way, causing him to have sexual dreams of me.

Maybe he'd believe me in the morning.

I could just show him my wings and my form...but would that be safe for me?

I probably should start off calm so he doesn't get spooked and run from me.

Max grunted in his sleep bringing  me out of my thoughts, I could see everything in my incubie state...it was the first time in a very long time that I reverted to my natural state.

My wings were a dark maroon color, whilst my body was a light maroon, it was absolutely out of this world type of colors. Indescribable my designs;they really didn't have a color but that's the close I could name the color.

I arched my back dragging my sharp nails down his taunt manly chest his body reacted almost immediately to my sensitive touch.

Raising for more of my touch that seems to get into my victims head and mess them up...

In a good way?

I hope.

I chuckled under my breath and began littering Max's neck with red big hickys.

He's going to be mad.

With that in my mind I sat off to do my worst.

___