What...the fuck?

Max's P.O.V

I hopped from point of veiws, so you'll see "his" and "he" most likely through out the story. A third p.o.v

Somehow...I felt kind of sore when waking up. Like I was just up all night working out or using my muscles.

Slowly sitting up my eyes wandered over to my right where a peaceful looking Gabrial laid fast asleep. Somehow he didn't look as gloomy and pale as he did late last night.

Maybe I should make him eat more...

Gabe's hair looked way darker then yesterday: his skin more vibrant and healthy then when I'd seen him that first night.

That first night

Why hadn't I'd just took him into the station and locked him up for breaking and entering? I have absolutely No clue.

To late for that!

Maybe I  am lonely?

With a much needed sigh my feet hit the cold ground without much thought I carried on to the bathroom and relived myself.

One of my habits I had while pissing was rubbing my chest but as soon as I pressed my hands to my chest it tingled and somehow....Somehow..I got hard.

I looked down and gasped.

A few claw scratches were on my chest nothing deep just surfaced but when did I get clawed?

My mind took a trip back to my dream from last night.

I'd dreamt that Gabrial was seducing me naked and touching his self as though I weren't there. Until I'd fucked him senseless.

I cleared my throat at the thought and flushed the toilet.

But in that dream Gabe did claw at my chest.

But? How?

It was a dream...

Quickly And quietly walked to the bed and lift up the blanket seeing Gabe's naked backside.

My neck grew red as my fingers slipped from the covers, allowing it to slip back over his naked body.

We did Not fuck!...

I'd went straight to bed after I cleaned the kitchen last night and Gabe had already been asleep.

So how?

Maybe I did that by accident in my wet dream.

Accidents do happen.

I needed a damned shower.

It was about twenty minutes later I was clean and dressed in jeans and a tight fitted black V neck with my detective badge around my neck.

Ready for work.

Gabe has still yet to awake.

I would have to leave soon and I didn't like the idea of leaving Gabe here all alone.

I know it's weird that I'd even let him stay in the first place but there was something about him I couldn't shake or figure out that was logical...

Thoughts of Gabe's reasons for things came into my head.

He's not a incubus.

What the fuck even is that really?

I forgot what he said a incubus even did!

Sipping his coffee and shaking his head.

I've ran out of time it was time to head out to the station.

On a second thought I raked my brain for where I'd placed my sticky notes and grabbed them quickly, scribbling a short note.

I left for work if you need me call me
9453221450 :)

He left out the door hastily only hoping that he wasn't leaving his home in the wrong hands.

_____