Sheep skin book

Vex handed me my last item of clothes and held my wrist in his manly hands.

"Are you ready?"

I nodded my head as Vex let go of my hand and slammed his hands on the air doing movements with his hands.

A purple portal entrance spawned and it made whooshing sounds. Very different from the wore down portals at the end of every street in hell.

"The portal will take us to ur place if you think of it."

I sighed and took a deep breath. We both entered though the portal and ended up right in the middle of my small living room.

"Where here. You should look in the bedroom and I'll look in here for the book."

Vex took off down the hall in search for the room as I ran to the book shelf and scanned the binders for a tattered old book, until I found it seconds later.

I flipped the pages open and saw symbols and words.

It was spells to creating creatures...

Why hadn't I ever thought of opening this?

Usually only a warlock could use the book but somehow I guess us incubies fell into possession of it and became the guardians of it?

I wasn't sure but there wasn't any other explanation.

"I found it."

Vex came running in the living room so fast. He sighed and nodded as if he was relived.

"Okay let's go then."

With a nod I held the book tightly as Vex casted another portal.

We stepped into a huge dining room with very high ceilings and a long table.

"Why don't you have a seat while dinner is finishing up?"

I smiled kindly at him, Vex reached for the book and I turned my back to him walking away with it tightly in my grip.

I could have sworn I saw him roll his eyes.

Nonetheless I sat down in a chair and looked around at the empty table.

I tapped my fingers impatiently and waited.

And waited

And waited.

Finally I saw maids placing  trays of delicious food all along the table.

I didn't need food.

But it still felt nice to eat sometimes, but I'd prefer sexual energy, it's the only thing I can eat that would make a difference; and keep me alive.

I began to eat. I had pulled the fruit bowl up to me since there wasn't anybody else with me at the table.

Where's Vex?

As if on cue I heard his  voice, I wasn't sure where I heard it from but I heard it...and he wasn't alone. I strained my ears to hear more.

Talk about noisy.

"Does the incubus have the book or not Vex?"

There was a pause before I heard anything else.

"He's going to give it to me after I send him to the human realm."

The other man sighed in relief.

"I thought you'd fail me again."

What the hell...

"No the first time was a accident..I didn't mean to kill that Succubus."

I dropped my grape in the bowl my mouth half open.

"It's fine we have the book now, that's all that matters."

I heard an agreement.

"What are you waiting for cast the incubus his portal and get me that damn book."

I held the book tighter.

Then I heard Vex come in and smile at me.

"Are you ready to get your portal?"

I nodded my head shyly.

"Come on then."

I stood up and went near him. Vex began enchanting words under his breath I could feel heavy wind swirling around us as a red portal spawned. I could almost smell humans...

Ive never smelt a human before but somehow I just knew the smell was human.

"Now hand me that book and you can walk through the portal."

I handed him the book my mind making a plan as he grins so wide.

"The portal is all yours."

I walked to the portal with Vex behind me he stopped behind me and smiled.

"Go ahead."

I turned around to him and nodded.

As quick as I could I snatched the book from Vex with all my might and fled into the portal.

I heard his yell but it was cut off as the portal closed behind me, my body falling down and going through to the human realm.

__