Epilogue

|Happy|

I was in the middle of business with the MC when my cell phone began to vibrate within my pocket. "Hello," I spoke almost done integrating some guy that the club wanted me to get answers from. "Hap," Gemma's voice mutters in my ear," look I know you're busy with club shit, but," she pauses ordering someone in the background to put Mckenna in the car. "Gemma what's going on," my voice filled with worry I looked up at Jax tossing the tool upon the table.
"Mckenna's contraction are super close," Gemma answers," she's got a little bit of bleeding. We're taking her to the hospital, but you may need to be on standby just in case she's going to have it tonight." "Okay," I replied before hanging up I looked over to Jax," what did my ma want? Is everything okay?" I finished the job, making sure the rat gave us the information right, I walked out," need to get going. Mckenna's got some small bleeding they are taking her to the hospital." "Okay," Jax replies," we'll take care of this shit, you should probably get a shower and head on up there. She should be in good hands with my mother."

After I got home it didn't take long before Gemma called me back. "Gemma," I spoke fixing to hope into the shower," Are Mckenna and the baby okay?" "You need to get your ass over here Hap," she commands," you are having this baby today." I hung up showering as quickly as I could, I don't remember driving up the hospital it all happened so fast. By the time I walked in Tara had already found me," the guys are already waiting in the waiting room, Gemma went to get a coffee run, but your Aunt and Mother are with her along with Bobby." "How much more time do we have," I questioned wanting to see my wife," is she and the baby okay?" "They are fine," Tara pauses," you need to hurry and get in there we're about to pop her water and then time will tell when the baby comes." I followed Tara back towards the labor and delivery where I went inside Mckenna's room. There she sat, eating some ice chips, her long plum hair all over the place. "Ma," I hug my mother and Aunt," thank you for being here with her." "No problem Mijo," my mother replies," I'm just excited to know that you are going to have me a grandchild." I looked up towards Bobby," your daughter is one tough cookie," I see Bobby smiling before excusing himself.

Hours passed since the doctors broke her water, I stood holding her hand, cheering my woman on as she brought our child into the world. The whole process was going smoothing, "okay Mckenna," Tara spoke," Push! Push you've got this the head is out." I turned a ghost white seeing the small head coming out into the world. This whole process was surreal it was both grotesque and yet beautiful in a sense. By the time Mckenna gave birth to our baby, I realized I couldn't feel my fingertips, which were purple. "Congratulations! You've got a healthy baby girl," Tara smiles," dad you want to cut the cord." I looked at Mckenna who was holding our little girl in her arms once the cord was cut. "You did good baby," I whispered to her almost in tears," I love you so." 

I walked out in excitement, "It's a girl," I yelled listening to the cheers of our family and friends. We had decided to name our sweet girl, Camila Elizabeth Lowman. She had her momma's stubbornness, my temper, and also my brown eyes. She weighted in a seven pounds 3 ounces and was eighteen inches long. Mckenna and I were on cloud 9 by our little honeymoon baby. I would have never guessed in a million years I could have gotten this lucky, but I did.