Straight as a ruler- Froger p.2

70's Freddie/80's Roger/arguing/cursing/smut/verbal and psychical abuse

3 rd person POV

Everyday for two months was just the same. Roger had to get up early in the morning and take a shower. He grabbed two coffees in this cute little café that was his favourite in town. After quick tube ride he was at his and Freddie's shop. Every single day the blonde tried to look his best even wearing clothes dirty from dust, paint and everything else. They talked everyday more and more. Roger was enchanted with Freddie's persona. The way he speaks, how melodic and lovely his voice is. Roger often asked Freddie to sing for him. The raven boy was always blushing and gigling nervously
"No,no chance ..."
"Oh please Freddie, just for me?" Roger begged.
"Only for you ..." Freddie said in seductive tone and start to sing.
The blonde was looking at him with ave.

"Ello Freddie poo!" Roger said giving Freddie his coffee.
The raven boy grabbed paper cup slightly mad.
"I told you, don't call me like that ..." he huffed.
"Oi, someone's not in the mood, huh?" Roger teased.
"I was in the mood until you came here. You're really getting on my nerves sometimes Rog ..." Freddie sassed.
He didn't notice the box of tools behind him and he would fall if Roger didn't catch him quickly. He was still holding tightly cup of coffee in his hand.The raven boy gasped loudly and held other boy tighter. They couldn't stop staring at each other.

"My knight in shining armor, will you let me go?" Freddie laughed to break the awkward silence.
"You're so beautiful ..." Roger whispered puting boy's hair behind his ears.
Both of them started breathing faster, their faces red like summer's sunset, their heart beat like drumming solo.
"Rog..." Freddie pounted and closed distance between their lips.
The blonde moaned sweetly into Freddie's mouth and completly melted into the kiss. He hold him tighter and he didn't want to let him go. The kiss was passionate and rough; their teeth clashing together, their tongues dancing with each other. Roger was semi hard whimpering when Freddie broke the kiss but he moved to his neck. Boy was a natural bottom but he was to proud or to scared to admit that. He was tired of playing this straight ladies man. He just wanted to be himself but this vision also terrefied him like nothing else.

"Someone's excited hmm?" The raven boy asked.
Roger just hummed softly and looked at him with lust. He stepped back a little and bited his lip looking at his lover.
"CanIsuckyourcock?" He blurted out quickly.
"What?"
"Can I suck your cock, please?" Roger asked breathing heavily.
"You still so sure you're straight?" Freddie teased him.
The blonde wanted to say something but he was just standing there like a pilar of salt. He blinked few times and tears came to his eyes.
"I n-need to go ... I left an iron turned o-on ..." He said so desperately tried not to cry, but he failed. Tears were floading his eyes and streaming down his cheeks like waterfalls.
"Rog ...?" Freddie said softly and took boy's arm in his.
"I need to g-go ..." Roger said harshly.
Freddie hold boy tightly when he tried to run away. Roger stopped fighting after a while and he just cried more and more until he was choking on his tears, and so desperately trying to breathe. Raven boy was singing softly in his ear and caresing his back. They were sitting on the floor right now, Roger half sleeping in Freddie's strong arms. His lover was caresing his bright hair.
"Do you want to go to my place? We can bought some sushi and macha, what your saying lovely?"
"But what about renovation?" He asked looking in this beautiful chocolate eyes.
"It can wait day or two my darling. You are more important to me ..." Singer said holding Roger's chin.
The blonde blushed lightly and smiled happily.

Two lovers went to grab something to eat and next they rushed to the tube. Freddie's flat was just a few minutes from station.
"Ladies first" Freddie laughed unlocking the door.
Roger chuckled and smacked his ass. He looked around small apartment it was colorful and decorated with so many things. A quiet meow snatched him out of his thoughts. He looked at his feet to meet curious gaze of ginger cat.
"You didn't tell me you have a cat" He smiled playing with his new friend.
"Three actually, this is Oscar and you'll meet Tiffany and Goliath later."
"I like cats but well I'm a little too irresponsible to have one ..." He sighed.
"You can visit us as often as you like Roggie ..." The raven boy smiled and kissed his forehead.
The blonde smiled and they went to small but cozy living room. Freddie put on some horror movie on and they were eating sushi, laughing and talking for several hours. The raven boy wanted to ask his lover why he's so insecure about being gay but he was afraid Roger would be angry or crying again. Roger was sitting almost in his lap, playing with Freddie's hair or rings on his fingers.