In sickness & in health - Deacury

Fluff/No smut/80's

May 1986

3rd person POV

It was warm and sunny day in London. The streets of the capital were coming back to life after the night. First rays of the sun were penetrating the  room through the windows. It was the beggining of the May, everything was blooming. Every leaf was lush green, every flower was begging to be  smelled. Freddie didn't know what woke him up, the sun , bird's singing or the weird sound comming from the bathroom. He slowly got up and put a silky bathrobe on his half naked body. 

"Where's John?" he frowned looking around the room. 

His husband were nowhere to be seen. They were together since 1971 and they said 'yes' to each other in 1974 in front of the close family and friends. While being together for fifteen years they adopted  three and raised four kids, since they couldn't have them together. John always wanted a big family, so did Freddie, but none of them was planning to be gay. It just happened, they feel in love with each other the first time they meet. It was during the band auditions, they were looking for a bass player. Skinny, mousy boy caught everyone's attention with his great skills.

They loved their kids more than anything else in the world. The oldest - Robert was eleven, Michael was eight,  Laura was seven and the youngest one - Joshua was just three. Joshua was John's biological son, how is it possible?

Four years ago John had fleeting romance with random girl. They were fighting with Freddie all the time, bassist went to the club and had too much alcohol. He slept with random girl, her name was Veronica. One  day she knocked on Garden Lodge's door and Freddie greeted her.  She told him everything. John was  picking up kids from school and kindergarten. Singer was furious, not at her, at John.  How could he cheated on him? They were struggling, they were having fights, Freddie was moving out a multiple times, but this ...? When John got back and saw Veronica he told kids to go to their rooms.

"I can explain Fred ..." he didn't said anything else because his husband slapped him and they were start arguing again.
They made a decision they're gonna raise the child together and this somehow made their marriage stronger  than ever.

But this was four years ago, let's get back to the present.
Freddie made his way to the batroom, he opened the door and saw his husband on the floor on his knees. John was holding on the toilet so hard his knuckles went white. He was shivering and spilling his guts out.

"Baby are you okay?" he asked caresing younger's back.
" I don't know, just feeling terrible, my throat is killing me and I think I have temperature ..."
"Oiii, my poor baby boy ..." Freddie said brushing John's  sweated hair from his forehead, he kissed his temple and hugged him tightly.
Brunnette burst out in hoarse laugh while brushing his teeth.
"I'm not that that young anymore love ..." he said meeting older's gaze.
"You still my little Deaky for me okay?"
"Okay" he gasped quietly when he felt older's lips on his he pushed him away "Stop you dingus! You're gonna be ill"
"Till death do us apart, remember?"

John looked at his husband with tears in his eyes. He kissed him stronger, with more passion, more fierce.
"Deaks ... we're gonna wake up the kids if you wouldn't stop ..."
Brunette huffed and crossed arms on his chest. They didn't have a sex for so long and John was more and more frustrated with every day passing.

"We need to sent them to your parents or my mother next weekend because I really miss you ... daddy" He whispered the last word and blushed like a school girl. 
Freddie sighed and slapped the younger's arse.
"Take a shower you stinky little thing  and I'm gonna cook a breakfast for you, later I'm gonna call our doctor, yeah?"