Used p.2 - Deacury

Sorry you had to wait 3 months for the part two. I don't really have a good excuse besides that I really didn't want to write a part two and I wasn't feeling it. 

Freddie's POV 

I was sitting in a open window smoking cigarette. Maybe I was too harsh to him. This bet was stupid and  I didn't really want to take part in this, but I did... I feel bad for him but I didn't want to loose my friends and respect that I had as a capitan of school football team. I felt really horrible . He seemed to be so in love with me and I just used and humiliated him. He was like  guardian angel for me. How could I be so  thoughtless ...

For years I struggled with my sexual orientation. But John helped  me realise that I'm gay for sure.  I was with Mary because she was my best friend.I thought she was the love of my life but  I was wrong. John is the person I adore, I think all day about him, I care just about him ... I think I might be in love with him.

I bit my lip until I could felt metallic taste of blood.
"Ahhh shit ..." I murmured and closed the window.
I grabbed my phone and picked John's number.  He didn't answer. I reached his voice mail.
"Hey John. It's Freddie. I know that you don't want to talk to me but we really need to. It's important ...  I will explain everything to you. It's not what it looks like, I swear. And please don't do anything stupid".

I sighed and jumped on bed.  I was worried sick about him.
Half an hour passed and he still didn't answer. I know he's mad and hurt. But I want to apologise, to make him happy and to never hurt him again. I miss his smile and his delicate features. I miss his touch and his  cherry chapstick lips on mine. I can't believe I behaved like this. This is not how my parents (or more wanted to) raised me. If they knew they will be  really dissapointed.

I sent him multiple messages and he still didn't reply. So I got up and dressed up nicely. I went to florist and bought the biggest bouquet of white roses I could affort to. I knew these are his favourite ones. I arrived to his house as fast as I could. And I was just confused. There were lot of police, an ambulance. Police tapes were everywhere. My heart start beating faster and I could feel my palms sweating. I need to know what is going on.

I dropped my bike on the sidewalk and run in the direction of his house with the roses in my hands and fear in my eyes. I break the police tape and someone was screaming after me.
"Sir! Sir you can't go there!"
But I couldn't care less, I had to know if he is okay.

When I entered the  living room I could feel my heart dropping to my stomach.  John was lying on the floor. His hair was messy, he was paler than ever. His lips were blue and I could see different kinds of  pills dropped around him.  Empty vodka bottle was near his tiny hand. One of the policeman was taking photos, another one was collecting  thr evidents. I dropped to my knees and hugged his dead cold body.

"I'm so s-sorry John ... I wish I had a chance to say how much I love you. I was so stupid, I'm so soooooorry ..." I sobbed caresing his hair.
I pecked his lips and put him gently on the carpet, where he was lying earlier.

"Sir you need to leave the cadaver!" The policeman yelled.
I moved but I still couldn't stop crying.
"Sir can I know your name?" the policeman asked.
"F-freddie. Freddie Mercury" I replied.
All I could heard was loud gasp leaving everyone's mouth.
"I'm afraid you need to come with us ..." the officer said and twist my hands to put in in handcuffs.

"Ouch ....W-what are you doing?!" I yelled and started trying to get out.
When we were passing the kitchen I locked my gaze with middle aged woman and teenager girl. I assumed it was his mother and sister.

"You!" the woman yelled and she came to me. She slapped me and I couldn't be even mad about it. I deserved it.

The police took me to the car and I kept yelling at them.  We arrived to the police station and I was waiting in interrogation room. My eyes were red and puffy and my cheeks were blushed from anger. They took my handcuffs off  and I was locked in the room with detective. I was looking down avoiding her gaze. I could stay home, maybe I wouldn't be in trouble now.