Date Night

"Where are we going?" I asked, fixing the strap of my purse as we walked down the sidewalk together.

Peter just smiled down at me, "You told me to surprise you, so I am."

I pouted and nodded, "Okay."

"I think you'll like it."

"You sound so confident in yourself. What if I don't like it? What if I hate it?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him, "You never know."

He chuckled and stuffed his hands in his pockets, "I don't think you'll hate it. You've told me you wanted to do this before."

"So we're doing an activity?"

"We're watching an activity."

I blinked and raised an eyebrow again.

"Just be patient." he smiled, nudging my side gently.

I smiled and looked up at the darkening sky, "Patience isn't something I have."

"You'll have to have it tonight. We're doing more than one thing."

"I'm paying for my stuff."

"That completely defeats the purpose of a date."

"So?"

"So, you're not paying for anything."

"Peter.."

"Gabby."

"I'm paying for everything." he stated, turning a corner, "Here's the first place."

I looked up, a smile instantly forming on my face, "Broadway?!"

"Yeah." he chuckled, holding up tickets.

I quickly took them, looking at the show we were going to see, "Aladdin?!"

He chuckled and took the tickets back, "I knew how much you wanted to see that on Broadway, so here we are."

I smiled and looked up at him, "Thank you."

"C'mon." he smiled back.
*~*~*~*~*~

"That was amazing!" I exclaimed as we walked out of the building, "It was better than I thought it would be."

"I'm glad." he chuckled, looking down at me before slowly slipping his hand into mine.

A blush formed on my cheeks as I intertwined our fingers together, "Where to now?"

"Another surprise."

I glared at him playfully before stepping with him down the street, "If it's something expensive, I'm paying for it."

"No."

"Peter-"

"No."

"But-"

"No."

I sighed loudly and looked up at him again, "Rude."

"No." he chuckled, "Just following date rules."

I sighed and leaned my head against his shoulder, "You don't have to. You can break them."

"Nope."

"Fine." I muttered, "Are you excited for Christmas?"

"That's like, two months away."

"Actually, it's only a month away. Next week, 25 days of Christmas is starting on ABC Family." I smiled brightly.

"What do you want for Christmas?" he asked.

"Nothing."

He was about to reply, only for loud sirens to interrupt him. He tensed up, instantly looking around.

"Do you need to go?"

He shook his head, "The police can take care of it."

"Peter.."

"We're almost there." he said, pulling me down the street quickly.

I frowned and looked back at the police cars stopping in front of a bank. I sighed quietly and  looked back in front of me as Peter stopped. My eyes widened, "Peter." I gasped.

He chuckled and scratched the back of his neck, "Do you like it?"

"You set up a dinner in the middle of the park with all these little fairy lights." I stated, examining what was in front of me, "I love it."

He smiled brightly before leading me to one side of the table, pulling out the chair. I nodded at him before sitting down. I watched Peter sit down in front of me, my heart beat speeding up slightly. So this is what it feels like to be falling for someone...
*~*~*~*~*~*~

WHAAAT
YOOOOO

Hehe

Table dinner on side :)

NEW STORY OUT! You should go check it out :)