Chapter 26: Trouble in Paradise

I touchdown in Miami with Claire Thursday afternoon and oh my god it's hot as hell here. And the humidity makes me feel disgusting.
We're driven to the hotel and apparently George and Jimmy won't be available for us until 6pm....I hate this media availability, but we decide to put on our bathing suits and head down to the beach.
"Can you believe it?" I ask as our margaritas as served to us— her's sans tequila.
"What?" She asks.
"We're here for the Super Bowl that our men are playing in. After a 4-12 season we are here 13-3 strong."
"I'm so proud of them." She says and begins to tear up. I give her a look and she starts laughing. "It's the hormones, this child makes me cry so damn much."
"Yikesssss."
"You're next so don't laugh." She teases.
"Oh I don't know." I sigh tapping on my belly. "I kind of like it like this."
"What?!" She asks.
"I'm joking, we're waiting until after the wedding." I laugh. "I can't wait to get a belly actually." I say with a huge smile.
"It's honestly the best feeling in the world, knowing that they're just in there just growing."
"I bet." I smile.

We take some pictures and have some food before going back to the hotel. I have a shower and get dressed in sexy lingerie. It's 10 past 6 so he should be here soon. I lay on the bed and wait.
6:30 nothing
7:00 nothing
7:45 nothing.
I put a robe on feeling pathetic and lay back in bed. I channel surf before deciding to order A Star is Born.
Midway through the movie Jimmy comes into the room.
"Hey you look nice." He says before going to get some water.
"Jim it's 10:00." I say muting the television.
"Yeah." He says.
"You said you'd be free after 6."
"Yeah but then the guys wanted to grab dinner."
"And you didn't think I'd also want to get dinner?" I ask.
"Why are you upset with me?" He asks. "This is supposed to be a good week for me."
"Oh I'm sorry I'm ruining it for you." I sarcastically say. "It's not like I was here waiting like a fucking idiot in this." I say opening my robe. "Because you said you'd be here after 6."
"An-"
"No just forget it, I'm tired." I say cutting him off. I put some yoga pants and a shirt on before getting into bed.
"Are you hungry?" He asks. I am but I'm mad enough to not eat just to prove my point. "Ana." He says when I don't respond. "Want me to order some room service?" He asks. I turn the volume on the TV up and he sighs. "I'm sorry, but you should eat. What do you want, I'll order it?" He asks. I cross my arms over my chest still not looking at him. "You're really going to act like this right now?" ... "grow the fuck up Ana." I roll my eyes and turn my back to him. I bring my blanket up to my face and close my eyes. "If you were going to act like this why did you even come?" He asks and I've had it. I get up and start to pack my things up.
"What are you doing?" He asks standing up from the bed. I ignore him and continue packing. "You're not leaving." He says taking the clothes out of my bag and tossing them on the bed I reach for them. "Ana stop!" He yells and scares me causing me to draw my hands back. "Fuck." He sighs. "What's wrong with you?" He asks. "This is my week, why are you acting like this?"
"Let me leave if I'm making it so fucking bad." I say throwing my stuff back in the bag.
"I don't want you to go." He says.
"Why couldn't you just text me instead of leaving me here wondering what was happening? You always fucking judge me when I go silent but it's exactly what you do to me when you're out." I say tossing my bag on the floor. "So don't tell me to grow the fuck up." He looks angry for a minute before he closes his eyes and sits on the bed.
"I don't want to fight." I say. "We do that enough, I don't mean to stress you out this week I know it's your week." I say sitting next to him. "But a text saying hey I'm gonna get dinner with the guys wouldn't hurt."
"It all happened so quickly I'm sorry okay." He says and that "ok" pisses me the fuck off.
"Why do you have to fucking say it like that?" I ask.
"What do you want me to tell you?" He asks.
"I'm done." I sigh getting off the bed. I grab my purse and go out to the hall. I think of knocking on Claire's door but I don't want to ruin her night. I step into the elevator and I see Jimmy walking towards it. I repeatedly press the close elevator door until it shuts. I go down to the lobby to get my own room.
"Do you have any rooms available?" I ask the concierge.
"No, we're booked for the game." She sighs.
"Please, there must be something." I beg and I see Jimmy walking over to me.
"Ana what are you doing?" He asks as quietly as he can. I don't pay any attention to him and continue to look at the lady.
"Any rooms for the night?" I ask and she looks uncomfortable.
"She doesn't need a room." He tells her with that charming smile, she even blushes. "Don't do this to me right now." He whispers in my ear. I look around and see news reporters all looking at us. I can't do this to him.
We go back into the elevator to our room.
"I'm stressed." He confesses when we lay in bed. "They're expecting me to lead the franchise to the 6th Lombardi and all the interviews have my nerves through the roof."
"I know you're under pressure, baby. I don't mean to add to it I just need you to talk to me because when you get snappy I do too." I say as I turn to face him. "And we both know I do that better than you." I tease, making him smile. "See this is what I want to see. Nothing but smiles."
"Then let me see what you put on for me." He smirks pulling on the waistband of my yoga pants.
"Hmmm." I think out loud. "You gotta work for it now."
"You're gonna regret saying that." He says in a low voice before leaning towards me.
"Oh am I?" I ask as his lips ghost mine.
"I think so." He says making me smile.
He leans forward to kiss me, it's a soft gentle kiss, I genuinely expected more from him. He hooks one of my legs over his hip and my breath hitches in my throat when I feel how hard he is through his shorts. There's the Jimmy I know. I lean more into him kissing him roughly.
"C'mon Jimmy." I say when he still continues at his slow pace.
"Touch me baby." I beg dripping my hand into his boxers. I wrap my hand around him in hopes he'll put his hands on me but he doesn't budge! "Jimmy." I whine. "Please." I beg leaning in to gently bite his bottom lip
"Please what baby?" He asks with a smirk.
"Fuck me." I say.
"Oh man. That sounds dirty." He says before laughing. "I'll make love to you? How does that sound?" He asks.
"Ughhh I don't care as long as you'r—" he cuts me off by kissing me, the way I like it.
...
"I love Miami Jimmy." I say trying to regain my breath.
"Me too." He smirks.
"Can't wait time see what Super Bowl Champ Jimmy has for me." I smile leaning my head on his chest.
"One step at a time baby." He says laughing nervously.
"You're going to do great." I assure.
"We'll see." He sighs.