Chapter Twenty-Two.

Right or wrong ?

**********************************************************************

Previously on Until Then...

"I am here for whatever you need. You know that don't you ?" - He cupped my cheeks smiling.

I nodded.

He leaned in to peck my lips but I turned my face.

"What's wrong ?"

"I've made a decision."

"Are you sure you wanna do this ?"

"Yes, I'm sure. You're going on tour and I'm gonna stay here. We'll barely see each other."

"Yes, true but... Is that the right thing to do ?" - Harry rubbed the back of his neck.

"I don't do long distance relationships." - I continued to stare at the wall behind him.

"You know what ? Fine."

"Harry..." - I finally looked at him.

"Don't. I know exactly why you're doing this." - He turned around and walked out of the laundry room.

"I have no choice !" - I ran after him.

"Yes you do !" - He turned around and I almost bumped into him. - "You do have a choice ! You chose me remember ?! You chose me over crying for him. You chose me. Me, Carrie. And now because of a stupid decision he made, you're all over the place ! This is not fair to me !"

"How can you say that this decision was made considering his feelings for me ? It doesn't have anything to do with that !" 

"Oh really ? Enlighten me then." - He crossed his arms over his chest.

"I don't do long distance relationships, Harry. I always end up screwing things up. I know me and I am no good for you nor for anybody in general. It's best if we end things before the disaster actually happens and it will be too late to fix everything." - I was on the edge of tears again.

"I told you I didn't care. I told you I'd stay with you no matter what. I don't care if you fuck up, I'm sure we'll turn this around and find a way back to each other."

"Harry, I can't. I've made up my mind." - I sighed.

"Alright, then." - He ran a hand through his hair. - "Don't expect me to be your friend from now on. I need time to digest what just happened."

"I was wondering when you would say that."

"So, you were expecting me to walk away ? Was that it ?" - He was shaking.

"Either that or I'd break up with you. Which I just did." - I stared at the wall once again.

"You didn't even thought of a future for us. You surprise me every day, Carrie. And not for the best reasons."

"So I've been told." - I couldn't look at him or I'd lose my shit and start crying right there. My arms were shaking so bad, I couldn't move them from my sides. I had a feeling if I just took a glance at his beautiful, yet hurt features, I'd come crashing down.

"You used me." - He whispered sadly.

"I didn't. Harry," - I finally looked at him and my heart simply broke. He was staring at the ceiling with his bottom lip in between his teeth, glossy eyes. He was keeping the tears from falling. - ", I swear I didn't use you." - I took one of his hands in mine. - "Please look at me."