Chapter 18

"Is everything ok?" Said the lady looking worried
"Ah it's ok. Sky is just shocked I guess" I said hugging and comforting him
"Here why don't you sit on the sofa first". Said the men looking at us
"I'm sorry" I said
"You don't have to say sorry. It must be hard on both of you. Come here and sit. Martha please bring some tea and hot milk for the baby" lady said
A maid took the order and went to kitchen.
I took the bun as he was not coming from my lap to sit on the sofa. I keep on trying to make him face him but he was clutching to me so tightly. I tried to sooth him but he won't listen to me.
Jason sit beside me trying to talk with bun but he were not listening to him at all.
Jason parents look at us and then suddenly the man took the remote and opened a cartoon channel. Firstly bun didn't give any reaction but With the sound of the cartoons bun started to loose and moved his head in the directions of cartoon. When I saw it, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
"I really like the blue hero better. He is very strong" said the man
Bun start to twitch, I know bun like red hero better and he always fight with my assistant if he says that other one is better.
"Red one doesn't look that much stronger. He is not good at all" said the man again
"Nooooo, the red hero is much better and he is super strong. He can fight the monster easily and he is super cool" bun said shoving his hand
"Oh but I like the blue one better"
Bun came down from my lap and run toward the tv that was so big and point at the red hero saying, "no look he is very strong. He can fight monsters very easily"
"Blue one also fight easily with monster and he also have a cool bike" the man said and stood up to go near bun pointing at the blue hero. As he was big so he was easily able to touch the screen.
Bun look at his grandpa then said, "no red one is much much cooler. He has a big plane that can change shape"
"Ohh but blue hero's bike also change and he is also cooler" man said looking at bun
Sky looked aggravating and look at me. I came to him smiling then put my lips near his ears and tell him something.
Bun eyes sparkles. He look at his grandpa and said, "if you are my grandpa then you should like the red one better coz I like red one" with blushing cheeks
The man was stunned. He look at me then bun. He took the bun in his arms and said, "then if you say red hero is better then it's red one"
Bun was surprised by sudden hug but then he started to hug his grandpa
"Can you also tell grandma how he is cooler" Said the lady coming to bun
Bun blushed then started to tell them all about how super cool the hero was. Me and Jason look at each other. He came behind me and started to hug me. I was surprised then I started to came out of his hug, "they can see us". I whispered.
"It's ok. They are not even looking at us. Bun is keeping them busy"
"Tea is ready mam" maid comes with trolly
"Oh let's sit and talk" said the lady
"Let's introduce ourselves first" said the man
They came to me and said, "Hello son. I'm Jasper Michael, father of Jason and this is my wife Eve Flora" with this they both gives me hug. I felt it's been very long that I felt a hug from parents. My eyes started to get wet but I still said, "hello father and mother, I'm Leo Xander and this is my son and your grandson Sky Xander."
We talk with each other. They are very kind as they keep on asking about my experience as how hard it was for me. I was feeling like home here.

Please vote and comment.