Chapter 11

"Sky, don't you wanna meet your father" Aston asked the bun
"But I already have papa" said the bun confused
"But you see, because your papa and father connected with each other after that a fairy give you to your papa" said Aston to my bun.
When I came out of my thoughts that's the think I hear, I put my hands around my bun ears.
"What the hell are you teaching him" I looked at him angrily
"Well he need to know about his other father, don't you think so" he look at me with his eyes
I take my eyes off him, I know I should tell him about that guy but stil I don't want him to know about him. I fear my bun will hate me for not telling him about his other father and of course that guy also have the right to know about his son but I'm so scared, I don't know what to do.
"Why"
"Huh"
"Why didn't he came by himself, if he cares about us" I asked him
"That is..." he look at everywhere like thinking of excuses
I knew it, that guy must not but interested in us, otherwise why wouldn't he came by himself if he even cares a little bit about us.

'Ting, tong'

Who can it be now. I stand up to check on the door.
"Yes, who is it" I opened the door and said simultaneously.
I was shocked to see the handsome man standing before my eyes, he has the same eyes like my son. He was carrying cake and chocolate in his hands with a big flower bouquet.
"Hi, I want to talk with you about something important." He looks at my eyes and says.
I was shocked beyond words. What is happening, why is he here.
He give me the flowers, chocolate and cake.

"Who is it" said my assistant
I invite him in. "Big brother it's you, wow did you bring chocolate and cake for me. You are so good. Thanks you so much" the bun started to laugh happily.
"What are you doing here" said Jason as he look at his friend who was trying to hide himself behind a guy.
"Hahaha, what a coincidence Jason. I was just here to say hi. Now I'm going, I'm not gonna disturb you two. Have a good talk, bye." He tried to run away by saying this, but the guy caught him with his collar saying where do you think you are going didn't you say you want to connect your friend and sister in law. Now sit properly.
Aston sit in a corner fidgeting. I look at him, I really want to kill this bastard.
"What did he tell you" I asked them
"Everything like how you now want us in your life and how much you like me. I want to laugh hearing him, how can you even love me. You even left me after doing the deed. Like you even care about your first night stand" said Leo as he looked in my eyes.
I knew it's gonna take a lot of time. I look around wanting to speak but hesitating as where to start.
"Sky wanna go to park?"said the assistant
"Yes, I really wanna go to park. I also want to eat ice cream" said the bun jumping.
"Ok, get ready then I will take you park with this big brother" said assistant by looking at Aston. Aston was surprised that he was also included.
My assistant look at me and said, "it's better if you talk alone and clear all misunderstanding. I think that will be much better for both of you as you guys have to remember who will be the most affected by this" he said by looking at my little bun.
"I'm all ready gangsta" said the bun
"How many times I have told you not to call me with this name" he said angrily
"B..but papa always said it like this whenever we talk about you" said the bun looking down
Great, now this little guy knows how to defend himself but son you also have to to look after your father.
My assistant look at me, "I will take care of you later" with this he take then bun and Aston with him. I knew I will die after this, he is gonna kill me. I should run away far far away.

Please give a like if you like the chapter.