Chapter 13

After eating cake and having some tea Jason and Aston started to go.
"How about a date this Saturday with you and our bun" he said in my ears
My ears feels like they are burning. I put my hand on my ears, "o.ok." I whispered.
"Great, I will come to pick you guys up. Bye. Bye little bun"
"Bye father. Bye big brother. Bye gangsta" said the bun
"This guy never learn his lesson, next time you call me this.... you will know what fear is my boy" said my assistant without looking back.
After they were gone I put the bun to sleep as it's already late.
"Papa, let's sleep" said the bun hugging me after showering
"Yes, let's sleep." I wonder what's gonna happen next. I hope everything goes well this Saturday. I'm a bit excited.

"I will be gone for 3 days will you be able to live until then" my assistant told me
'Dah, I'm not a child'. "Don't worry we will be fine" I said
"Well I don't care much about you but I need my script so you can think of it as you wish. I will bring gifts for you guys, if you remain good" he said
"Bring me candies, chocolate, toys and cake ok gangsta" said the bun
I put my hands on his lips and look at m assistant, he is smiling very sweetly but I know the dark aura surrounding him is like he is gonna fry us.
"Sure, sure you little. I can bring you all these things if you eat broccoli in front of me as I'm very kind you have eat a piece for everything you want. You want candy, chocolate, toy and cake it is? Then it will be 4 pieces of broccoli. Ok." He put his hands on the bun head and said all this.
He knows how much Sky hates eating broccoli. I look at my son who has tears in his eyes, Ah I feel really bad for me. I was just about to say about it then my assistant look at me and said giving me same smile, "do you want to say something to me. Do you have any problem with it. Don't worry you can tell me about it."
"No no nothing. You are right. Hahaha. We will be good. You should go. I don't want you to be late." I said picking the bun.
"Ok, be good both of you"
My son gave him tongue when he give his back to us. Suddenly he turned around, the bun jumped and hide himself in the back.
"I saw it, you little"
Sky make the run for it to room, "I'm going to study. Bye." With this he ran away.

After taking the bun to school, I do all the housework. I'm feeling a bit sick. 'The weather is turning cold' I'm feeling cold so I put a blanket on my back and started to work on my sheet.
After some time everything started to blur. 'Huh' am I tired?
I guess, I look at the time. It's been hours. I should take a rest then I will go and bring my bun.

"Papa" bun started to run towards me.
"Hello, my little bun. Were you good. Come give papa some kisses" I said picking up the bun. Ah he is so hot. Children do have high temperature.
"Papa, are you ok? Your whole face is red."
"Huh, Ah I'm fine. Let's go home"
I don't know why I'm feeling this tired. Everything is going round and round.
At last we reached home. As I relaxed my body, I fell.
"Papa" bun shouted
"Papa, papa are you ok" bun said patting my face
"I'm ok. Don't wor..." that's all I was able to say suddenly everything blanked
I was very worried for the bun. I want to hug him and tell him I'm ok. But I have no power in my body.

Please vote and comment.