Chapter 6

Jason and Aston both look at the boy with surprise in their eyes. The boy look so cute and adorable with his big blue eyes, pink lips. We look at each other then Aston says "little boy, have you made a mistake. Want me to find someone to ask about your parents, where are they, how can you be alone."
The boy look like he is about to cry, "No, I told papa that I can find the compartment myself"
We both exchange glances then I said, "ok, how about you sit here with this blue eye uncle and this brother will go and find your compartment, this way you can go without knowing your papa that you got the wrong one, ok"
Jason looks at his friend who called himself as brother and making me uncle, mind you I'm still 27 year old not some uncle this crazy guy.
But then again this little boy is really cute.
"Ok, can you please find it, big brother" Sky looked at the two people with his big doe eyes.
Both of them feel like an arrow has pierced their heart. He is so cute.
"Ok, i will come in 2min. Jason, my friend you should take care of him until I find someone, ok. Don't scare the boy, when I'm not here."
"Just go, what are you waiting for" I look at the eyes of little boy who look between us adorably.
"Yeah yeah, I'm gonna go now."
After Aston was gone, I told the boy to sit in the seat but it was hard for him to sit by himself so I caught him and place by my side.
We both look at each other without saying anything and then he said, "uncle, have you tried the ice cream here. I heard it's very good, my papa told me that we will have lots of ice cream which flavour do you like the most. I like strawberry and papa like chocolate the most but we always share with each other, what about you uncle which one do you like the most."
Now I knew why they say children keep on talking not even giving you the time to answer. I sighed and told him, " first of all, you should call me big brother and i don't like sweets that much."
His got bigger like he have headed something that can not happen in this world, he stood on his seat and put his hands on both side of my face making me look into his big eyes, saying "how can that be possible big brother, sweets are life. Let me tell you they are very good, you will also like them if you have them. I want eat sweets all the time but papa will not let me saying it's bad for teeth but you should eat it, if you don't you are missing something great."
I was surprised how can a little child can say something like that with that serious expression that he was trying to portrait like a small adult. I take his hands from my face and said, "who told you this."
"My papa, my papa always told me this when we are having sweets that it's the best thing in the world."
Wow what he is teaching his child. Then I asked, "hey, what's your name."
The boy put his hand on his forehead like he has forgotten something big, "oh, I'm Sky Xander, I'm 5 years old and I go to play school at Convent Big School. I love my papa the most in the world. I love to play, watch cartoons and my favourite is ice cream." He told me in one breath.
"Hmm, what about your mom, you haven't told me anything about her."
He looks down on his hands, looking lost, "I don't have any"
Oh what I have done to ask a child something like that, "how about I order an ice cream until the other big brother come"
He looks at me with sparkling eyes, "can we"
"Sure, why not"

Please give a like if you like my story.