Chapter 5- Attack of the 50 foot Mandy

Dojo

My POV

Today was a great day. I was teaching Braedey and the girls everything I know, and they were learning fast.

"Very good guys. I'm impressed. And usually, I'm rarely impressed." I said.

"We aim to please, honey." Clover replied.

I laughed.

"Well, you succeeded baby. And after the pageant, you and I are going out for a date tonight." I said.

"And I'm looking forward to it." Clover replied.

Suddenly, a trapdoor opened and we all fell into a tube.

"Whoa! What's going on?!" I yelled in surprise.

"We've got a mission. And it's probably the first one we've had in a while." Sam answered.

Within minutes, we found ourselves standing in a command center. Sitting at the desk was a middle-aged man. He looked British.

"For once in your life Jerry, would it kill ya to let us live our own lives in peace?" Alex asked

"Terribly sorry spies. But we've got trouble. Diminutive Smalls escaped from prison and is using some kind of shrink ray gun. But he somehow managed to set it to make things grow instead of shrink. And to top it off, someone has been capturing contestants for the Miss Beverly Hills pageant." Jerry said.

"That's not good." Braedey replied.

"No. It isn't Braedey. And I need you and the girls to stop him." Jerry replied.

Then he looked at me.

"And who are you?" He asked.

"Excuse me? You don't know who I am? I'm Garath Webb, the Knight Rider." I answered in shock.

"Ah, yes. I remember. Clover told me about you. And I heard you were thinking of joining us." Jerry said.

"Yes. As a matter of fact, I am. My employers of Knight Industries are crazy. Every mission I've had always involved me getting close to being either blown up or getting shot. And I'm always asking myself; "Who am I? James Bond?" Well, I'm sick of going on suicide missions and always coming close to getting killed." I replied.

"Well, in that case you'll be right at home here. And I had a suit designed just for you." Jerry said, as he brought me a metallic gold colored catsuit.

I tried it on and it fit me like a glove.

"Wow. I love this suit. It's so nice and shiny. It reminds me of my mother. She loved anything that glitters." I said, smiling.

"Where is she now? And what about your father?" Sam asked.

I tensed up and my smile faded.

"Dead. They were murdered when I was 18 years old. I was able to catch the culprit and have them locked away forever, however, I've lived alone ever since. But then I met you guys, and now I can be happy again. Especially with you, Clover. I couldn't possibly live without you." I answered.