Chapter 17- Jurassic Jam

It was a beautiful day at the mansion. However, it was strangely quiet. Clover and the others woke up and went to the kitchen.

"Good morning girls." Braedey said.

"Good morning Braedey. Have you seen Garath anywhere?" Clover asked.

Braedey shook his head.

"Nope. I haven't seen him anywhere. But he left a note." He said.

Braedey showed Clover and the girls a note that Garath left for them.

Dear Alex, Braedey, Clover and Sam

I have gone away for a while. But if you want to know where I am, turn on the TV in the living room and go to the racing channel on channel 15. From there, you get to watch me and other folks compete in an awesome competition for the ultimate prize. I have taken one of my three gold cars with me, but it's gonna be delivered back to the mansion. Because the ultimate prize in this competition is a brand new gold car.

Sincerely

Garath

Clover and the girls were shocked to find out that Garath had gone to a far away place to partake in a racing tournament. But they looked forward to watching him. After breakfast, Braedey and the girls rushed to the living room and turned on the television. Braedey went to channel 15 where a blimp was flying over a volcano. The volcano erupted while the camera went inside the blimp to reveal a teenage boy with blue eyes and red hair. He wore a blue leather jacket with flames on the sleeves, a black t-shirt, black pants with flames on the legs and black dress shoes. He looks at the camera and smiles.

"Hey there Hot Wheels fans! And welcome to Stunt Track Challenge! I'm your host, Ryan Storm

"Hey there Hot Wheels fans! And welcome to Stunt Track Challenge! I'm your host, Ryan Storm. Coming to you live from high above Hot Wheels Stadium, where the high octane action is about to begin!" He said.

"Stunt Track Challenge? This should be interesting." Braedey said.

"The rules are simple. There are six shows. Each one packed with super high speed races, crazy death defying stunts, and cool metal crunching crashes. Up first, on this show we're gonna get prehistoric in Jurassic Jam! We start with a Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge right here in Hot Wheels Stadium. Race cam, let's check it out!" Ryan said.

A floating robot with a wheel and exhaust pipes went offscreen to show off the arena. It had a camera attached to it.

 It had a camera attached to it