Chapter 15- Alien Extermination

Mansion: Braedey's POV

It was a glorious day. We were all being honored as heroes since we stopped Lucifer's invasion. People from around the world even began to view Godzilla as a true hero since he saved the world from destruction, as he has done for millions of years. Garath was smiling. He was happy that Godzilla was finally able to atone for his sins of the past. We were just sitting in the living room at Garath's house when trapdoors opened. We went to HQ, and Jerry seemed uneasy. He was usually calm and collected when a threat was detected. But this was different. Any kind of threat that can scare Jerry can only mean disaster.

"Jerry, what's going on?" I asked.

"Yeah. We've never seen you get scared before." Clover replied.

"Spies, we have a serious problem. And it must be dealt with immediately." Jerry said.

Garath rolled his eyes.

"Let me guess: another dragon? More demons perhaps?" He asked sarcastically.

"No, worse. We've lost connection with the Sevastopol space station. The last message we received from them revealed that there is some sort of creature on board that has been killing everyone. It's not human. A survivor revealed that this monster is some kind of extraterrestrial being." Jerry explained.

"Wait a minute. You're telling me that everybody onboard Sevastopol was slaughtered by an alien?" Alex asked.

"Yes. But the same person who escaped the station also made a horrible discovery at the station's main generator. The alien that killed everyone on the station is not alone. It is one of many others from a whole hive of these creatures. She also encountered the Queen." Jerry answered.

Garath laughed.

"What does this so-called Queen look like? Bigger than the drones, with a head crest?" He asked.

"Yes, and no. The queen is indeed much bigger than the drones and warriors in her hive, and she does have a crownlike head-crest. But she looks nothing like the rest of her brood." Jerry replied, as he pulled up an image of the queen.

The queen did have a crownlike crest on her head, and she certainly was huge

The queen did have a crownlike crest on her head, and she certainly was huge. But she looked different than the rest of her kind.

"We don't know what species of alien this is. But the queen of this particular colony is a hybrid between her own kind and a Tyrannosaurus Rex. Which makes her a lot more dangerous than her troops." Jerry answered.

Garath stared at the image of the alien on the computer screen and studied it.

"Wait a minute. That tail-spike, the little mouth, and those spines on its back. I know what species that alien is. We got to go and kill it immediately." He said.

The girls and I looked at him in confusion. Garath has never been in this kind of rush to deal with something that could be a danger to humanity.

"Why? What kind of alien is that?" Sam asked.