(Mallek x reader LEMON) beach day

(this is just a small warning... THIS HAS LEMON IN IT so uh yeah sexual content up ahead. Letting you know now that this is my first time writing a lemon so bare with me please :') )

You sat on your bed as you texted Mallek. He was currently asking you if you wanted to go to the beach with him. You smiled softly and said yes. He then told you to pack up. In this case you did. You got in your (F/C) bikini and packed a towel, sunscreen, and just in case you pack some snacks.

You were now at the beach waiting for Mallek. You sighed and played with your hair as you waited. After a little you saw him in the distance as he was looking for you calling your name. You smiled brightly and ran up to him, "I'm right here Mal!" his face grew a bright blue and he looked away a little to hide it. You smirked and you two started to swim.

__TIMESKIP__

You two were now walking back to his hive. He looked at you and lightly held your hand "you're really fun to hang out with you know that?" he hummed and smiled softly as he looked at you. You looked at him and blushed a light pink "thanks". You two soon got to his hive after a long walk you sat on the couch "ugh what a long day" he then sat next to you "hey (Y/N)... can I tell you something?" he asked shyly. You nodded and turned to face him "yeah sure what is it?" he cleared his throat "is he nervous?" you asked yourself.

"I'm flushed for you... when I first laid my eyes on you I was... I know this sounds cheesy but your laugh, smile, humor and personality just makes me so happy, and when I'm near you I get butterflies and you make me smile... what I'm trying to say is.." he looked the other way as his cheeks were a light blue "will you be my matesprit?"
You smiled brightly and hugged him, "of course I will you dummy!" you giggled and he smiled softly. He then looked at you and smashed his lips into yours. You froze slightly and instantly kissed back.

He picked you up and brought you to his room and sat down and put you on his lap. He kissed you and tugged at your shirt. You got the sign and took off your shirt. He took his hoodie and shirt off.

He then started to kiss and nibble at your neck, you let out small whines. Your hands made it to his hair and you found his horns, you started to rub the base of them roughly. He let out a low groan "nng..(Y/N)~" he moaned your name softly. You chuckled and blushed deeply once you felt his bulge moving around in his pants. You had an idea, you pinned him down and went down to his pants. You unbutton them and pulled down his boxers to see his bright blue bulge moving around.

You licked your lips and grabbed it. You put your head down and slowly kitten licked your way to the tip, taking all of him  "a- ah (Y/N)~" he moaned loudly and made you smirk and you soon stopped to tease him. He let out a frustrated huff and got up pushing you down in the process. You gulped and he took off your pants and got between your legs "are you sure you want to do this?" he said softly and you nodded "yeah I'm sure" you said and looked at him.

He nodded and entered slowly as you bite your lip. He smirked and started to thrust faster. You moaned loudly as you raised your hips slightly for more friction. He bit his lip as you wrapped your legs around his waist."I'm c-close~" he said between moans "m- me too~" after a couple more thrusts a light blue clear liquid was everywhere now. You two painted heavily and and cuddled "flushed for you (Y/N)" "flushed for you too Mallek" you two soon fell asleep