(Cronus x Fem! Reader) Shower Fun

(Ok before I continue... yes, you read the title right. This is where you have shower fun with fishdick ;)) anyway this is gonna be slightly lemony, I'll have a time skip for when uh *COUGH COUGH* happens because why the fuck not. Anyway you dirty people have fun ;00 )

You sat alone at your house on your couch. You let out a sigh as you waited for your flush-crush? No just moirail, Cronus Ampora, to come give you a visit. Well, really you shouldn't say visit... It's more of a one to two-week sleepover.

You soon heard a knock on the door and you grew excited. You ran to the door but fell over in the process but got back up and opened the door to see none other than Cronus Ampora. "Hey (Y/N)" he said with a smirk. Damn that smirk, you craved it sometimes. You smile "hey Cro" you then moved out of the way so he could come inside

==TIME SKIP==

You and Cronus talked and watched TV. It was pretty quiet so you decided to speak up "hey Cro do you wanna umm.. Get some ice cream?" you asked and he looked at you "sure I don't see why not," he said with a smile.

You two soon arrived at the ice cream shop. You got (Y/F/F) and Cronus got blueberry flavored. You too had fun, hell you two are both 19 and you went to the park like the playground park. You started to pant roughly as it grew hotter out. Cronus couldn't help but laugh slightly, you looked at him confused "what's so funny?" he stopped laughing "it sounds like you just got done fucking someone from the way you're panting" your face flushed a deep pink. You punched him in the arm playfully "shut up" you said with a giggle.

==TIME SKIP==

It grew dark out and it got pretty cold yet you were still pretty hot and stank of sweat. "Cro we should get back to my place it's getting pretty late.." you said as you stretched, causing Cronus to quickly squeeze one of your breasts which in return made you really flustered and caused Cronus to laugh "alright let's go," he said and you nodded. The two of you walked to your place. Soon you guys got there. You quickly walked inside and sighed. You yawned and Cronus looked tired himself.

After awhile you sighed and went over to Cronus "hey Cro if you need me I'll be in the shower" he nodded "alright" he said with a yawn. Little did you know that he had a really dirty plan.

You took everything off and got in the shower. Now you didn't know that after a while Cronus had got into the bathroom. He took his clothes off and got in with you, hugging you from behind. You let out a yelp "Cronus?!" you jumped and he smirked. "Just thought we could have a little fun~" he purred in your ear softly. You then felt something at your neck. Cronus was softly kissing your neck looking for your sweet spot. soon he found it causing you to moan softly...

==TIME SKIP==

You woke up and everything was a blur. You felt a hand wrapped around you. You turned to your other side and saw Cronus sleeping soundly. You smiled softly, that's when you remembered what happened last night. Your face pooled with a pink color. That's when you realized you had no pants on and you were in Cronus' shirt. That's when you grew really flustered. Cronus slowly started to wake up, you looked up at him as he smirked slightly then yawned "how was last night?~" he purred "it was great actually," you said in a shy tone. He chuckled softly and held you close "flushed for you (Y/N" "flushed for you too Cro"