(Dirk x NEKO! reader) cute kitten

(I 1 out of ideas so just bare with me here)
------------------------------------------
It was a nice day outside, sadly you had to go to school and you heard there was a new kid!

Your tail wagged as you loved to meet new people, you just hope that they won't make fun of you for the way you look. Anyways you got up as you looked for clothes soon putting on your favorite anime shirt in your (f/c) and some shorts until your mom called you downstairs

"(Y/n), sweetie come to the kitchen please!" as you heard your mom you flinched a little "coming mom!" you responded as you ran down to your mother who was smiling, you weren't ready to hear what she had to say.

"There's no school today, remember it's summer brake?" after your mom said that it hit you like a gun shot. You shot up with excitement as your tail wagged happily "FINALLY!" you shouted a little to loud.

Your mother let out a small laugh "well we also have a new neighbor, you should go meet them!" you sighed as you looked back at your mom "first of all who are they? How old are they? Do they have parents?" 

Your mom sighed "well there the new kids that will be going to your school after summer brake, I talked to them earlier and they don't have parent's, there brothers, there's Dave Strider and Dirk Strider. I think you'd get to know them well!" "but mom what if they hate me they way I look? Mom I can't go"

She just looked upset "your going if you like it or not, you need to get out of the house for once anyways and make some friends and its already going on 12:00"

You gave up on arguing with your mother and nodded "fine." you then got your (f/c) shoes on and got out the door "looks like there home.." you sighed as you knocked on the big door, then someone soon opened it up.

The guy was wearing all orange themed and some pair of shades "hey, can I help you?" you felt your cheeks get warm as a faint pink dusted your cheeks "u- um I'm just a neighbor from next door, and I heard my mom talked to you guys and she said that I should come over and say hi" the guy let out a chuckle and smiled just a little "well you can come in" he said as he moved out of the doorway, as you walked in you looked around to see just some puppets everywhere "um-" then about I guy walked up to you 'this must be Dave... Right?' Dave let out a sigh "my brother made this mess, by the way names Dave" he then pointed to his brother "and that's my brother Dirk" you let a smile with a small wave "my names (y/n) um (y/n) (l/n)" 

"Well it's nice to meet you" Dirk said with a smile "yeah nice to meet you too, sorry that I'm a little awkward I really never talked to others before" Dave nodded "well you two can talk I'm gonna go see John bye" you waved as he left then looked at Dirk as he sighed "well it's fine as long as you can talk" after he said that you let out a giggle "yeah"

Dirk looked at you "so your really part cat? Or well a neko?" you gave a shy nod "um yeah" you felt your phone vibrate and you look at it to see that your mom texted you saying that you had to get back home.

You sighed "sorry but my mom said I have to go home" he gave a nod "wait, before you go maybe we could like maybe hangout tomorrow?" you saw a faint pink dust his cheeks as you gave him a nod "sure, I'll come over when you text me" that's when you gave him your number.

(shush my children ik that was cheesy but deal with it I'm making this up as I go on ùwú )

He took it and nodded with a quick nod "will do" you smiled and waved as you walked out the door "bye Dirk!" you smiled as you walked back to your house

**timeskip brought to you by gamzee honking horns**

It was a nice day out, well at least to you. You woke up to your mom making breakfast and... Talking to someone, they sounded sorta familiar.

You shot out of bed and ran downstairs, almost falling down them. Of course you didn't care if you were in your pajamas still, when you reached the kitchen you saw your mom making breakfast over the stove as you also see Dirk at the table talking to her..... WHAIT WHAT?! 

"Huh wait Dirk? What are you doing here so early?" you said shocked and yet confused.

Your mom let out a small giggle "well I thought that you and Dirk would be able to hang out, plus you two will have the whole day to yourselves as Dave is 'sleeping over' at johns house" Dirk nodded and took a sip of some water "well why this early? Its only like nine going on ten!" 

Dirk just shrugged "d'know I just got bored and I figured you'd be up by now, so I came over" you let out a sigh "well that's fine I guess" you then sat sorta next to Dirk as there wasn't really anywhere else to sit

"Alright guys breakfast is ready," she gave you two your breakfast "now I have to go to a friends a house for a couple weeks as she's hasn't been ok lately" you made a soft smile and waved to your mom "bye mom!" 

Soon after your mom left you a Dirk where playing video games in the living room "hey you cheated!" you pouted and looked at your feet. Dirk let out a chuckle "you know I didn't cheat, I told you that I've played this before" you sighed as you held your tail and then had an idea "hey Dirk do you watch anime at all?" he gave a nod as a response "yeah why?" "well I have Netflix on my tv in my room and I was wondering if maybe you'd wanna watch it with me?" you felt your cheeks heat up, Dirk must of noticed because you saw his cheeks turn pink "um sure, is it also ok if i stay the night? I'm just not used to being 'alone'" you nodded "yeah sure" you smiled and grabbed his hand "come on slow poke!" she then dragged him upstairs to her room "sorry its a mess I get carried away and just binge watch stuff in here so that's why there's blankets everywhere" he shrugged "its fine my room is sorta the same" 

After some time you too where just sitting on your bed watching My Hero Acidamiea. You let out a yawn and fell asleep leaning on Dirk's shoulder, Dirk on the other hand was somehow already asleep, you two slept peacefully

**time skip brought to you by Dave and Karkat fighting**

You were the first one to wake up. As you woke up you blushed a deep shade of red faster than you running! Soon Dirk woke up and he blushed a pink "sorry! I didn't mean to fall asleep in here!-" you cut him off with a 'zip' noise "your fine, to be honest I enjoyed for company here. For me I have traumatizing nightmares and to be honest you helped a lot!" you smiled but... He didn't.

"But I should of give a wa-" "dork... Shut up" you smiled and kissed him on the cheek "like I said your fine" he smiled and took his shades off, you where... Amazed by his eye color they were orange "I know I look awful with these things off" he sighed and you shook your head "no you don't I think you look amazing with them off!" you smiled as your tail wagged

He let out a small laugh as he gave you a hug not letting you go "I know I've only known you for about may be two days now but... I um love you" you blushed and hugged him back "I feel the same"

After sometime you two had lots of fun together, like going to play video games, watch anime, tease Dave with puppets (as you found the most funny) 
-----------------------------------------
I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE STORY OWO

tbh Dirk has to be AT LEAST one of my favorite characters from homestuck

Anyways BYE!