(Mituna X reader) Bee Boy (TRIGGER WARNING)

WARNING!!! This story contains bullying, self harm and other things people may get triggered by. If you get triggered by any of these I wouldn't read this story!

This also might end as the karkat x reader as I'm on a writers block :P

Author~chan signing out

                        ~❤❤❤❤❤~

You are (Y/N) and you've been bullied almost your whole life.

You would cut yourself or even say mean and hurtful things to yourself just to make yourself feel better.

You didn't feel like you belonged anymore... Until you met him.

It was a new day of school. Fresh start and you're already being bullied.

You walked down the hall till these girls snickered and looked at you "hey trash bag! Go home! Oh wait you don't have one!" they laughed and walked away... They were right. Your parents passed away so you stayed at a friends house.

You looked down walking down the hall once again till you bumped into someone. You looked up to see it was one of the trolls... Yet this one looked different and highly adorable "I'm so sorry!" you said as he helped you up.

He smiled softly "It's ok I should be sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" oh my god he has a lisp! You instantly fell in love all though he might not like you back.

You thanked him and walked to class....

-time skip to the bus-

You got on the bus and sat in the way back. You sighed again all alone till you felt a tap on your shoulder. You looked to see the same troll that you bumped into earlier "hey can I sit with you? The others keep making fun of me.." you wondered why would someone make fun of something so cute?! You nodded your head and he smiled sitting down next to you.

"The names (Y/N)" you said with a smile. He shared a smile in return "I'm Mituna but you can call me Tuna for short" you giggled "I like that name"....

-time skip to a few months later-

You and Mituna have known each other for about 6 months now.

He's noticed that you've been depressed so he tried helping you. Then one day he found out what you've been doing.

You and Mituna were talking till he saw a visible cut "(Y/N) are you ok I see... Marks on your arms" you jumped and quickly hid them "It's n- nothing r- really!" you reassured him. He wasn't buying it "show me your arms.." he said in a calm yet worried tone.

You sighed in defeat rolling up your sleeves and he looked shocked as he saw all the cuts he wondered why someone like you did this "(Y/N)... Why?" you sighed "all the others made me..." 

Right when he heard this he hugged you tightly "I'm here for you" you smiled softly and hugged him back.

-time skip to a year later-

You started to grow feelings for Mituna. One day you decided to tell him how you felt. Luckily he was over for the night and your friend was at their lovers house. You too were watching movies till you decided to tell him "Mituna I... I'm flushed for you..." he looked at you and kissed you on the cheek "me too" you smiled and hugged him.

The rest of the night you guys just talked and watched movies and flirted

You two were just perfect for each other~

~❤❤❤❤❤~

AAAAA SORRY THIS IS PURE CRINGE-

I really tried as I was on a writers block but I hope you enjoyes!

Tah tah~