The One Where He Had A Rough Few Days Part 1

Start from the beginning

Peter smiled at the thought of spending an entire week with his princess and didn't even hesitate to reply, " Yeah, I'll go back with your brother as long as it's okay with him, I'm probably not even gonna tell the Avengers though," Shuri made a face before hitting the facetime button.

He answered her facetime request and laughed when he saw the look on her face, " Okay you must really need a vacation, you just willingly said you weren't telling the Earth's mightiest heroes that you're going to Wakanda for a week," She said putting moisturizer on her face to keep it from drying out. Peter shrugged and propped his phone up on his bathroom counter as he washed his face as well, " Eh they'll figure it out sooner or later and I'll tell Pep but she's the only one I'm telling because unlike the others she respects my vacation time, plus the city is safe in her hands," Peter said patting his face dry and applying the same stuff to his face that Shuri used on hers.

Shuri smiled as Peter picked his phone back up and pulled a bag out of his closet as quietly as possible and began to pack for a week or longer in Wakanda, " Bring your swimming stuff, I had some people install a pool in the castle, it's really nice," Shuri said helping Peter remember everything he'll need in Wakanda. Peter lit up at the mention of a pool, " Hey by the way, have you seen my Star Wars hoodie Ned bought me for my birthday?" he asked thinking she might have it. He smiled as Shuri paused and ran to her closet, moving shirts around before flipping the camera around and showing him the exact hoodie he was talking about. " You mean this glorious thing? Yes, I wore it the other day," She said flipping the camera back to face her and smiled at her Spiderboy.

They talked until 3:30 am and Peter finally decided to try and sleep, but not before making sure Shuri messaged T'Challa, " Now that I'm coming over for a week or longer, I need to sleep so we don't sleep tomorrow away when I get there, don't you think princess?" Peter said as he watched Shuri start to nod off gently. " I wouldn't mind sleeping the day away with you if I'm being honest," Shuri said barely keeping her eyes open, " Too bad doll, you need sleep too, I'll call you as soon as I wake up, okay? I love you and I'll see you tomorrow, now get some sleep," He said watching her switch to cartoons and lay down properly, " Okay, okay, goodnight, I love you too," Shuri muttered as she fell asleep before she could hang up.

Peter smiled softly at the sight and took a screenshot before whispering another ' I Love You' but, strangely he decided just to keep it on and not hang up. He just felt happier knowing she was there on the phone, rather than alone all the way in Wakanda, he soon drifted to sleep with his phone by his bed and his love on the other end of the line. He slept well that night knowing he was finally getting away from the hustle of being a superhero for a week or two and was getting to spend it all with Shuri.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter's alarm clock started beeping at 5:45 am and he opened his eyes slowly and with a headache. He heard noises coming from the other side of his bed and he rolled over to see what was going on after he shut his alarm off, ' Right, I didn't hang up last night, I'll keep it on and wake her up around 6:30 or 7:00,' Peter thought as he sat up and stretched his back and arms. Grabbing his phone and finally getting up he made his way to the bathroom to shower and get ready to go to Wakanda.

'Can't play music, she's still asleep, don't wanna wake her up too early,' Peter thought as he laid his phone on the counter next to his shower, before turning on the water and jumping in to clean up. He let out a sigh of relief as he felt the warm water run over his head, reaching up to grab the shampoo he almost had a heart attack when another bottle fell over. Peaking out of the shower he checked to see if Shuri was still asleep or if the racket had woken her up, shockingly enough she was still knocked out cold. He finished showering as quickly as he could and done all his other necessary steps to his morning routine before putting on his clean outfit for the day.