7

(Tom's Pov)
Tom groaned. His head hurt like hell. He didn't remember much really. He sat up, his vision blurry as he opened his eyes and rubbed his head with a hand. Shit, even his arms ached.

He could make out a figure in front of him. Red hoodie, caramel hair- his eyes went wide. Tord.

He quickly moved to get out of bed but arms wrapped around his waist. He could see properly now. The familiar voice spoke up "Now Thomas, I wouldn't want to have to do this the hard way, and neither would you, yeah?"

Tom whimpered, remembering everything now "Y-You kidnapped me! You took me away from Edd and Matt! N-No! Get away from me!"

Tord tsked lightly and shook his head "No can do. Now you have to listen to me Tom. You're mine." Tom froze at his statement .

He then shook hi head frantically "F-Fuck no!" Tord just smirked " It's either you're mine or the torture chamber. "

Tom was shook and snapped at him "N-Neither!" Tord just shrugged in response " Torture Chamber it is. " He pulled out his walkie talkie, speaking into it "I need Pat and Paul to come to my room immediately."

Tom's breath hitched. He didn't really think Tord would "Y-You know what? I choose the I-i'm yours!" Tord grinned, speaking back into his walkie talkie " Nevermind, I got him to corporate. "

Tom stiffened, flinching. Tord's grip never did loosen on him. And his robot hand made him shiver as it came in contact with his arm.

Tom's phone started ringing and he quickly pulled it out with his free hand, answering quickly "E-Edd! Help!"

Tord blinked and growled, snatching his phone from his hand "Sorry Edd, I only came back for something I left behind."

I could hear a gasp from the other side but before I heard anything, Tord hung up. He turned to him, growling "Edd and Matt can't help you Thomas. They never will. And trust me, you'll get used to that feeling. Unless you just do as I say, got it?"

Tom didn't respond to where Tord squeezed his arm harshly and he winced. It didn't help he might've reopened his cuts.

"Do you understand, Thomas?" Tom quickly nodded and Tord smirked, moving his head into the crook of his neck "Perfect. We'll have so much fun, right?" Tom just nodded in response , knowing he wouldn't get out of this.

How he wished he never did trust Tord again...