Pyrokinesis

For those that don't know what this is, it's the ability to control or create fire with your mind, its a bit like telekinesis but, well... with fire.
Ok, so pyrokinesis is the ability to control fire, but is it possible? Lets just say that the prefrontal cortex is involved as this is the puzzly side to the brain, and it would take a lot of skill to control fire, (oh and by the way, I saw a really good book about pyrokinesis called rouge), if pyrokinesis were to be possible we would need some kind of control over the fire tetrahedron, which means basically, oxygen, heat and you'd need something to set on fire. ok, so you would have to practice concentrating very hard for almost four years to even start using more that one percent of the abilities our brain has, so it'll take time, but you would need an oxygen filled room, such as your living room, and something to set alight (nobody's hair please) and you will need a fire extinguisher, (you may use your brothers face for this) you need to concentrate on making a convection current, which is like an air flow where the hot air rises and the cold air descends, imagine that convection getting extremely fast. and then slowly make the air around it get hot, then move it towards the flammable object you have chosen, then it should set alight, but, unfortunately, the prefrontal cortex won't have enough brainpower for this, so we would need something classified, if you wish to know and you know me personally then I will tell you, if not, you're screwed, but just keep trying and you never know, it might work...