Chapter 7: Nothing to Tear Us Apart

Abbie started to appear in the recording room slowly, as Boris was looking at her with blank eyes. Finally when Abbie appeared, Boris spoke. "Abbie... I think we just should talk about... The things that you are showing us." "Alright then. What is wrong?" Asked Abbie in a calm voice. "We... I mean none of us believe you... Because of the things that you're showing us, Alice cannot sleep properly... Bendy is about to go insane... Because of those flashbacks... I mean Henry would never done something like that... Neither Joey would... So please... Stop showing these and stop lying." The last sentence made Abbie shiver and frozen. Her blood was even colder. The skin of her started to melt a little. She was an ink creature after all. "You...You think I'm lying..?" Asked the angel quitely. She was hoping for a "No". Finally Boris answered. "Unfortunately... Yes...". Abbie's sanity was no longer normal. She started to melt very much which made the wolf to scare. Abbie's eyes started to become even more and more darker. She looked like a maniac, but she looked sad at the same time. "B-Boris... I was just... t-triying to war yo-" before she could finish her sentence and melt more, a pair of hands covered her mouth and stabbed her neck with a syringe. Abbie was trying to speak, but she couldn't. Slowly, she felt tired and weak, she closed her eyes, finally fainted. As she fainted, Boris could see the owner of the hands. It was Joey! He telled Boris that Abbie was going to hurt him. "Now Boris... Before she can hurt anyone else, I would say that we should tie her somehow. I actually know a place, but I need your permission first. Do you allow it?"
Boris slowly shaked  his head up and down. He decided it was the best idea.  
Boris carried her body to the room that Joey showed. As they walked in, Joey drew a pentagram on the floor and told Boris to put Abbie down on the pentagram. Boris did what was said. He was about to cry while putting her on the pentagram. He knew that pentagrams were not good for physical and mental health. However he let Joey do it.
Joey slowly tied her with long chains that were on the floor. Abbie was on her knees and her hands were hanged by the chains. When Boris saw her like this, he started to cry. Joey patted his left shoulder. "Don't worry buddy... You've made the right choice..." He then walked up to Abbie and took her halo off. She slowly opened her eyes to see Joey holding her halo. Her halo was one of the most important things to her. Without her halo, she would turn into a monster and her sanity would be very low that she can kill anyone who is in her way. And she didn't want that. But now, she was tied, so nothing bad would happen.
Boris saw her eyes, and he was just very scared. Her pupils were no longer there. Abbie couldn't see very well too. As she noticed this she pissed off. "Give me back my halo you traitor!" Her voice was so scary right now. She tried to get up as the black ink started to fall down on her cheeks. That ink was uncontrolable. As long as she didn't have her halo, the ink would continue to fall down on the floor.
She tried to get up for several times, but she continued to fall down over and over again. Soon she noticed that she was tied up. The nightmares of the future were coming true. She was finally scared now. She didn't want anything to happen Bendy or Alice or Boris or Sammy. She cared too much for them. She was trying to warn them. But they didn't listen and didn't believe it.
Only Sammy would believe in such things. He was the song writer of Abbie's and Bendy's cartoons. He had a great relationship with Abbie. He had a crush on her.

As Abbie started to see Boris, the love for him was all gone. She hated him. "B-Boris... How could you..? I-I Trusted you! I gave you all the I had! I gave you my EVERYTHING!" Boris walked back, regretting what he has done. But it was the 'right choice' for him. Eh, it wasn't his fault. Joey and Boris got out of the room. Abbie started to down in tears of ink. The only love was for Sammy for her.
Boris and Joey was finally in their rooms. Soon, Bendy and Alice knocked on Boris' door and Boris opened it. "What happened, Boris?" Asked Alice. Boris  lowered his ears. He explained everything to them in his room. He started to cry, which made Alice and Bendy sad too. "That's okay bud... You did the right thing. And Hey,  at least you will sleep without scaring from seeing a nightmare." Said Bendy.  But he wasn't right. Boris would never be able to sleep later that day. "I think I need some time alone." Replied Boris. The love birds got out of the room. "I kinda feel bad for Abbie..." Said Alice. "Wait. What? You shouldn't be! She deserves it. Remember she was the one who make you feel scared? She is the bad guy here! I mean... Girl." Alice laughed at his cuteness while Bendy started to blush. "Well, Let's go and practice our dance a lil' bit!" Said Alice. Bendy shaked his head up and down as they started to go to the dancing room (Sorry I made it up. I couldn't find the right word fir this. If you know do not forget to write it down in the commentsection!)

__________END_____CHAPTER________

  Hi everybody! Lisa'z here! Thank you all for +160 viewers. It is really important for me. If you have any ideas for the next chapters, you can also write it down in da comments. Well, see ya!

                         U              U
                                   ^
                                   O