Chapter-11

Asalamualaikum and Hi guys...

The engagement ceremony started with lots of happiness and laughters of family and friends....

Suman was looking gorgeous in her simple outfit....some was unable to remove his eyes from her

The bride and groom were welcomed and the pandit started the ceremony by his prayers...

The rings were exchanged soon btw the lovely couple....

Shr: isn't this strange....still ur wearing my ring after 5 yrs....

Shravan wispered near sumo's ear when he saw she was caressing the same ring which he gave....

Su: it's nothing like that....it's just it's not coming out from my finger...

Their was clear hesitation and stammering in her voice...

Shr:good...nice excuses

He left with his signature smirk...

Ramnath Malhotra was so proudly introducing his grandson in the huge crowd of lawyers and business men...

Diljeet: oyyiihooyi....if discussions are completed let's have dinner...come ji..come...

Ram: yeah sure... let's go

Shr: Shaan u want to go near mumma...u want to have dinner with her

Ram: Shaan u will eat with us?

Sh: YES!!!!.... (He replied with his cute grin)

They all went and sat at a big table, they were soon served by various delicious dishes....

Shravan served Shaan soup...

Shr: u want anything else...

Sh: no... thanks Papa

Shr: wlcm dear...have it...wait let me help u

Sh: it's ok...I will do it by myself

Shaan took the cloth which was provided there...he neatly tied it around his neck, took spoon and started having it calmly...

Mr.sethi: I must say Ram u have a very cute and disciplined grandson...

Ram: ofcourse...after all he is my grandson (he replied with a small laugh)

Shr: yeah...yeah all know how much discipline this grandson is..(shravan wispered near Pushkar's ears and heard a chuckle from him)

All had big fat punjabi dinner.....they were having lot of fun...ladies were busy in their gossip and men with their glasses full...

Shaan was running and came crashed into someone...

Shr: Shaan...be careful

Sh: srry dad...