Chapter-10

Asalamualaikum and Hi guys.....

Back with another update...

Happy reading!! 😌

Malhotra clan was waiting for their call, children were playing and watching new ppl around them..

As soon they announced Malhotra's names, they boarded the plane...

Shaan was looking so excited to travel with his family...

They safetly boarded and took their respective seats.....

Su: Shaan and i will sit together...come beta

Sh: no mumma...i will sit with dadu..u sit here with dad

Shr: ohh...my son is smart huh!!(they both hified )

Sum: what do u mean??

Shr: ugh... nothing wifey ...come sit...u want window seat??

Su: yes...but don't call me with such names...( She said annoyed by his behaviour)

All were waiting for the plane to take off...Suman was busy in her novel which she brought with her...

Shravan was busy staring at her.... preekar were chit-chatting about something....

Kamini and vandy were discussing their jewelry, clothes,shoes and all...vedh , Pihu, lalaji, and varun were sleeping soundly....

As the plane was in the air Shaan tightly holder ramnath's hand and closed his eyes...

Ram: afraid....

Sh: Little bit...(he said with a laugh)

Ram: are u traveling by plane for first time...

Sh: 2nd time dadu...i came from Kolkata to Delhi na first time...

Ram: hmm...yeah beta...

Sh: dadu continue that case na...u didn't tell me how u got to know that he killed that man by adding poison...

Ram: oh that...

Ramnath Malhotra started telling his the case as a story...Shaan was listening with his full concentration by keeping his face btw his 2 palms...

Shravan was answering some important mails.....Suman was turning the pages as she got bored with that novel...

Shr: have some sympathy and pity on ur beloved husband also wifey...(he said her with a smirk plastered on his face)

Su: ohh...really...(she closed her novel with a irritated sigh)

Shravan slightly leaned forward towards sumo and touched her forehead with his forehead lightly...

Su: urghh... don't irritate me

Shravan laid his head on her shoulder with a chuckle....

She tried to push him off her but he being stronger than her she failed to do so....

Su: urgh... shravan get up...stop annoying me

Sh:nope...no...nada...

Their journey was completed peacefully and safetly....

They soon landed in Chandigarh and arrived to Singh mansion....

They were welcomed by garlands and open arms...the singh mansion was beautifully decorated with flowers and silk cloth with various colours it was surely looking very beautiful like a bride....

Kamini was so happy to meet her family after a long time...her face clearly revealed her happiness...

Diljeet: ohoo...who is little munda(boy)

Diljeet saw Shaan who was with his grandfather holding his hand tight...

Ram: my one and only grandson...

Dil: ohhooo... puttarji (child) u look so cute...

He called him and opened his arms...

Su: Shaan go greet him...

Shaan slowly moved towards him and greeted him by touching his feet...

Dil: puttarji (child) give me a tight hug...(he said in his punjabi language and laughed)

Shaan huged him and sensed his feet are away from the ground now...

All were welcomed and they were directed towards their respective rooms...

Minno(diljeet's wife): I hope you like ur room and if u need anything just call me dear....it's ur house feel free to ask

Su: ji aunty.... don't worry aunty..

Sha: mumma can i go and play in the garden...

Su: Shaan first rest for a while...then u can go

Minno: actually puttarji i need to tell u something..

Su: yeah plz tell...

Minno: i am sorry but the date of marriage is fixed and very near so we decided to do engagement ceremony today itself....

Su: it's ok aunty.... don't be sorry

Minno: plz rest and do get ready for the evening..

Su: sure aunty.... don't worry we will be ready...

Suman and Shaan got freshened and were lying on the bed to get some rest....

Shr: ohoo.... strange na u are not against in sharing one room with me...

Su: huh!!! It isn't new...we were sharing Same room in delhi also...

Shr: yeah...but

Su: see i am so tired Shaan slept i also want to sleep....

Shr: okiee... good night wifey...

They slept soundly as they were so tired due to their journey....

The loud sound of music, laughter and giggles were heard...Suman's eyes slowly opened by the noise her ears were receiving....

She felt a weight upon her waist...she tried to sit but it felt strong so she turned towards her left and saw two beautiful closed eyes with a smile on lips....

He was surely looking handsome and cute....her heart wanted to embrace that but her mind stopped her for doing so...

She pushed him with her full strength but shravan being more stronger she failed....

Su: SHRAVAN!!!!...(she shouted loudly)

Shr: hu!!! what happened sumo...(he got up and sat )

His face was plastered with concern...

Su: ugh... nothing...

Shr: sure...

Su: ya....we should get ready now for the ceremony

Shr: yeah...ok

To be continued....

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Really so sorry for late update...😔

Plz ignored mistake 😔

How was the update 😥

I know it was boring...

I will make next update interesting...

Next update will be next Sunday...as i am having exams from Monday i can't update

Plz do vote comment and share

Bubbyee..

Allah Hafiz...

Alviya ☺️