The lemon (DUN DUN DUUUUNN)

CRINGING
I CANNOT
REREADING THIS
MY GOSH

You were peacefully walking through the halls.It was such a hard day of training, man I wish coporal Levi would shut his mouth it's just,(Name) do this or do that I'm sick and tired of it.JEEZ can't I take a break, well what you gonna do anyways as I was walking Armin comes up to me and says "(Name) Levi is looking for you" "Ok thank you Armin " He nods and leaves.In my mind I'm worrying like what have I done this time.You hurriedly walk to his office you wouldn't want to be late would you.You were shaking out of your boots I mean even though you HATE him you are still scared , he could just rip your head off any minute. You gather up the courage to knock."Who is it" "Name" "You may come in " . You see Levi with stacks of paper on his desk "Ummmmm" you say "Nam--" "I'm sorryforwhateverI'vedoneeventhoughIdon'tknowwhatIdid"You say in one breath "It's not that but you have been getting on my nerves lately " He says while standing up. You gulp,"W-what did I do" "Well you've been hanging around with those worthless boys I've become a tad jealous"'Jealous he jealous nooooooooo way I didn't know I was that sexy ' "O-ok" He steps closer and closer until our lips were almost touching "And I don't like that"Then he kissed you it was rough but passionate.You tried to push him off but he didn't budge "Please Coporal" "Just call me Levi" He just started a unbuttoning (is that how you spell it ) your top . He let go of your lips "Please stop" "No this is your punishment" He started to kiss down your neck and found your sweet spot .You bit your lip to hold back your moans but he started to rub you through your jeans and that's when you couldn't handle and let a moan slip out Levi seemed pleased with that he start massaging your big/medium/small breasts.You were a moaning mess , you were disappointed that you were enjoying it.It just felt so good, Levi started to travel down your neck too the valley of your breasts.He started to lick, bite and nip your breasts while massaging the other he switched. He started to unbuckle your belts and pulled down your white tights you were getting more terrified than ever and you were tough , you even beat Reiner in hand to hand combat.Ok back to the story ,while you were busy moaning you didn't notice he took off his clothes and boxers and he was BIG .All of a sudden he stuck his tongue into you(I'm into you im into you eh eh eh nanana)he went up and down.You arched your back wanting more of him, you felt this wierd feeling in your tummy like a a bubble getting and bigger until it popped .Your juices burst onto Levi's face, he licked it all up . Levi reunited with your lips and stuck three fingers in you and you arched your back yet again.And guess what POP you cummed . Levi licked his fingers and said "You taste good". Then the time I've been fearing the part where we actually do that where he puts his ding doing in my doing ding. At least he was kind and asked if he could enter and I was unsure for a minute but I said yes but even if I did say no he would still do it. He entered it didn't hurt that much but the pain was still there atleast I didn't cry like some people. Levi started to rock back and forth waiting for me the pleasure started kicking in.I wanted more sooo I whispered "Harder and faster and deeper " Hey I wanted more. He obliged (is that how it's spelt?) He went so fast I thought the table was going to break oh did I mention we were doing it on the table . I had finally cummed but Levi didn't stop there he didn't cum yet. He kept going until he flipped us over and I rode him , he was smacking my ass which was sore but pleasurable I had obviously moaned . He had cum after a few thrusts. I got up but immediately fell my legs hurt like hell luckily he caught me I felt tired sore and sweaty I just needed a shower and sleep."I'm sorry I had to force you but it was the only way but will you be mine also.""mmhmm " I was too tired to give a proper answer . He kissed my forehead and carried me too bed.

I'm sorry for the crappy ending and the crappy lemon but it was my first lemon no hate and that wraps it up see ya when I see ya :) -Kat

Oh my Lord
This is so bad
I don't even read smut anymore
I HAVE BECOME A BETTER WRITER I SWEAR!!!
Also thank you all who continue to vote. Love youuuuuu💖