Nanbaka x Reader ( part 1 )

"Nijimasu, we must go or we're gonna be late!"you yelled at your guard. Nijimasu was supervisor of building 7. His building was named building of Dreams, because it was familiar to like some kind wonderland. He was always happy and everytime you met him, he was eating some sweets. But he's a little bit annoying too, that's because of his childish personality. Okay...enough about him and let's get to the point. You were yelling at Nijimasu because today was New Year's Tournament. "Hurry up!" "Yeah yeah, I'm coming No.19!"yelled Nijimasu back at you with smile.

Timeskip

When we came to arena, Warden welcomed us with her speech. Then it was time to tell which sell will represent each building. "Representing building 7 will be cell 9."said Kenshiro. "Great, that's me!"you said with smile. "Oh, and who is representing your building Onii-chan!?"you asked your big brother Kenshiro. "Cell 10, inmate No. 634."he said calmly. "Okay, good luck then!"you yelled at your brother.

"Happy f****** New Year! Hope you're all ready because we're starting!"said Mitsuru to his microphone that loud I almost died. First event was Kakizome. You and Nijimasu started writting 'Happy New Year' and with the biggest luck you could have you were first.

"Pretty good job Y/n."said someone behind you. You turned around and saw Tatsumi, supervisor of building 10. "You too."you said. "Even if you won the first event, that doesn't mean we're going to win."said Tatsumi with smirk on his face. "Yeah yeah, whatever you say... Oh, and Y/n, would you mind if you take this to building 3 and building 5 supervisors?"asked Nijimasu. "What's that?! Another sweets?!"you asked again. Nijimasu noded and you started walking. Supervisors were on other side of the arena, and you weren't happy about that. When you arived, they noticed you and came to you. "Finally, I thought I was gonna starve."said Kiji as he grabbed his box of sweets. "Yeah, me too."said Samon right after he grabbed his box. "Enjoy!"you said with kind smile. Before you could leave you heard a familiar voice calling after you. "Ah, Liang!"you then came to your friend and hugged him. "Long time no see Y/n." "Yeah, that's right."you answered him. "And how about you guys, how are you doing?"you turn to shorter boy with blue jumpsuit and peal hair and one with purple jumpsuit and glasses. "We're doing fine."said Qi, after that he said that, he let out 'ouch' sound. You looked down at Upa. He punched Qi in stomach pretty hard. To be honest you always found it funny somehow. "What was that for?"asked Qi confused. Upa just looked away and said nothing. Then, someone came to you all four. It was green-haired boy with some bandages. "Master, how are you, are you exited?!"asked boy. "Shouldn't you be with your cell??"asked Upa. "Yeah, but I wanted to see you and also, who is this??"pointed the boy at you. "I'm Y/n..."you said and bowed a little. "My name is Nico, nice to meet you."he said and bowed too. The next thing you see, is three guys running towards you all. "Nico, hurry up! It's gonna be the second event! And we need to suport Rock, c'mon!"screamed one of them with yellow-pink long braid. Then he stoped, looked at you and started to sprinted towards you. You moved to side just in time. The boy fell straight on his face. Ouch, that must have hurt.

Okay, end of part 1. Hope you enjoyed. Sorry for not uploading but school got in the way and we just came back from England. I'm gonna try upload as much as possible. Have a nice day everyone. Bye bye~