33. Tao: Merry Christmas

• Dedicated to Me :p

helllooooo.....i know it's been awhile since i updated, my internet connection is seriously slow....i just can't stand it so...here it is, kungfu panda is up :p
*

Your POV

It's been a few months since Tao left QingDao to go to yet another tour in...Japan? Honestly he came back to QingDao usually just to meet his 3-year-old son Edison, mostly me though XD. I'm glad that he is coming back to QingDao for christmas, we can finally celebrate christmas as a family. Four years ago, i decided to move from Seoul to QingDao just to be closer to Tao.

"Eomma..." my 3-year-old son called me whilst pulling the hem of my shirt, i woke up rubbing my eyes. "What's wrong?", i asked dazed. "When is daddy coming?" he asked, "Ummm...." i looked at the calendar, December 25 and then i looked at the alarm clock next to me, 7.30 a.m. "He will be back 7 o'clock at night", and i went back to bed trying to sleep, Edison came on bed and we cuddled.

I kept caressing his soft hair, "I miss daddy eomma" , "Me too" i replied. It's cold outside and i don't feel like going out at the cold so i spent time with Edison at home instead while waiting for Tao to come home. DING DONG!! the door bell rang, i opened it to see...Tao, my husband whom i have been wanting to meet for so long. "Jagi!!" i hugged him tightly and kissed him softly on the lips,"Merry Christmas Baobei, where's little Edison?" he asked, "Appa!!", Edison shouted and ran towards his father, Tao lifted him up, "Aigoo, you're so big already? I bought you guys a bunch of presents" he said and Edison shouted with joy, ''Some of them are from EXO uncles" he continues, after opening the presents which was alot..Edison fell asleep, Tao carried him to his bedroom and lays him on his bed. We both went outside of our house with hot chocolate in our hands, " I'm glad we can celebrate christmas together" I said, "It's the least i could do for my family" he says, i smile at him.

"I love you (y/n)"

"I love you too" and with that we share a passionate kiss

*

It sucks i know, i have been running out of ideas since then.....Thank you guys so much for reading and voting

LIKE
COMMENT
FOLLOW