2.Chen: Him or Him?

Hey guys, enjoy this one too!

*

you already have a boyfriend but you still have feelings for Chen, Chen is your boyfriend's close friends. Don't get yourself wrong, you do love you're boyfriend, but not as much as you loved Chen.

*

Your POV

i was watching your favourite TV Show "How I Met Your Mother" (A/N: Seriously, it's a very funny show) and i see my boyfriend getting dressed up, "Hey, where are you going?", i asked, "My friend's having a party at his house, you wanna come?", he replied, "Nah, i'll just stay and watch this", i looked at the TV. "Well, okay then just to let you know i will be late so take care okay?", he said and kissed me on the forehead, he is so sweet i thought to myself and he goes into his car "YES!! alone finally!"i shouted and continued watching the show. As the show ended, i feel sleepy so went i straight to bed, before sleeping i thought to myself when should i tell Chen? and closed my eyes. (A/N: i forgot to mention that your living with your "boyfriend")

*

Chen's POV

I was eating breakfast and i heard a knock on the door. I went to the door and said "Who is it?","It's me man!"

It's (y/n)'s boyfriend i thought and opened the door to let him in, "May i ask what you're doing here....in my house?" i asked him, i don't really like him because he is with (y/n)....i told him that i liked her but he made a move on her and now they're together which pissed me off, "I messed up real bad man" he said, "What do you mean you messed up? what did you do?", i said, it better not be bad. "I went to a party last night and i got drunked and accidently slept with someone", he said and i paused for a while. SHIT it is bad and it made me rage. "WHAT?!! you slept with someone else?! Are you crazy?" i shouted, "I know, i know can you please don't tell her", he said, What? don't tell her? A guy is always loyal to his girlfriend, but this guy is a wuss."No man, you gotta tell her or i will", i said, "(y/n) deserves someone better unlike you, i told you that i liked her but you made a move on her and it made me feel depressed for the last two years"i continued and he just stood there silent,"Okay, i made a mistake and i'm going to tell her and i hope she understands", he said, and i don't think she'll understand but i know that her boyfriend is a good guy but he messed up very bad.VERY. So he eventually went back to his house. Oh gosh, what will happen to (y/n)?

*

Your POV

it's 9 in the morning and he is still not here yet, where the hell is he?? So i decided to make pancakes for breakfast. YUMM!! and  suddenly my boyfriend came....GREAT TIMING! "Hey babe, where were you?" i asked and he looked at me,"I was at Chen's just now", he was at Chen's house?hmm...."Okay then, let's eat!" i said and we ate together. After eating, he said to me, "Uhh, (y/n)? i need to tell you something", "Okay, what is it?", i said, "You know that i went to a party right?"

he asked and i nodded,"Uhh, i accidently......slept with someone there" he continued and i stood still, shocked to be exact. He cheated with me? was the only thing i could thing of in this situation, i ran to the bedroom, put your luggage on the bed and start packing. "What are you doing?" he said, what are you doing? can't he see?, "I'm leaving...you" i said in a bi-atch way. As i finish packing, i dragged my luggage to the living room, getting ready to leave but he grabs my hand, "Babe, can we talk about this first?" ,"There's nothing to talk about, we're done and i'm leaving so let go of me!", i said pulling my hands away from him,"Where are you going to go? Do you even have a place to stay at?" he said, I would like to go to a place away from you thanks for asking,"Anywhere away from you, i can go to Chen's house if he doesn't mind", i said and start going towards the door and he interrupted me again, "Yes i admit that i made a stupid mistake, but it hurts me when you keep mentioning Chen. You always ask me how was Chen, is he fine blah blah blah, you know it seems like you love him more than me", i stopped for a while i think he's right, "That's not true" i said and turned to him, "It's true, i think chen's right you don't deserve a guy like me but you definitely deserve a guy like Chen", he said which made me confuse, he talked to chen about this thing..."Can't you see (y/n)? Chen likes you", he said and i just stood still... Chen likes me? All this time? "What are you waiting for? Go get him!" he continued, wait are we even officially over? Man, this dude is always confusing me with his words. "Oh, just so you know, we're over. OFFICIALLY!! For cheating with me" i said and pulled my luggage out of the house and to the bus stop for the bus and then it suddenly rained, worst timing ever RAIN!!. I look at the time, Damn it's already 1.00 pm how long were we argueing? The bus arrived and i went in to go to Chen's

30 minutes later~

*

Chen's POV

I was practing my singing in the bathroom and i could hear the rain pouring heavily. Suddenly i heard a knock at the door i hope it's not that douchebag again, so i opened to see a wet (y/n), she hugged me right after i opened the door. "(y/n), you're dripping wet! get inside" i said and she pulled her luggage in too, wait did she leave her apartment?, "Why are you here...with your luggage?" i asked her and handed her a towel, i can tell that the douchebag told her the truth. "Well, we broke up and can i stay with you...Chen~", she said, i think she said my name seductively....Nah, who cares. I'm surprised that they broke up, not that i wanted them to.....actually i wanted them to break up "Why do you want to live with me (y/n)?", i asked her,"Because i like you and i want to be with you forever" she said with a peace sign, how can she be so calm when she confesses, some people stutter. Yet, she is so cute. "Really? I bet he told you that i liked you" i said, ughh what am i saying?? What an idiot!! "Yeah, and you know what?...he doesn't matter anymore" she leaned closer to me and kissed me on the lips, i kissed back. OBVIOUSLY. i didn't care that she was wet, all that i care is that she is mine and i will protect her.

*

Sorry if it was too long, i have too many ideas and i hope you guys liked it....and as always don't forget to:

LIKE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

AJ~