Attack On Titan

Attack On Titan Yogscast Style!

If I get ten votes I'll write this as a book and make it a story similar to my Yogscast Hunger Games.

•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

He woke with a gasp.

It took him a second to see the girl above him. She had shoulder length, bright red hair, and piercing blue eyes. She wore a dark crimson scarf, a brown jacket over top of a white shirt, and a knee length lilac skirt.

"Zoeya...hey,"

"We should get back," she said.

"Where...are we exactly?"

"Ask me again when you're awake."
Zoeya stood up and went to collect the pile of sticks lying nearby.
They had spent all morning collecting firewood.

"I had a nightmare. But it's gone now. What was it about?"
Rythian slowly groaned as he got up.

Zoeya looked at him and gasped.
"Rythian have...you been crying?"

Rythian frowned and placed a hand on his cheek. Sure enough, water trickled over it.
Suddenly, the sun came out behind a cloud and bathed the meadow in light.

The purple flowers looked happier in the long grass, and the tree Rythian was lying under swayed its green branches back and forth.

845

Shiganshina District

Rythian and Zoeya walked towards the gate of the wall, through the busy crowd.

"Don't let anyone know I was crying," Rythian said.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Still though, you can't remember what it was about? You might wanna have your dad look into that,
"
"Right," Rythian smirked.
"Cause tearing up is defiantly a medical thing,"

"Somebody messin with ya?" A voice called out. Rythian and Zoeya stopped as someone approached them.

"Hey Mr Strippin," Rythian mumbled.

"Or did you get on Zoeya's bad side?" He continued.

"No! What are you even talking about? You smell like a tavern" Rythian said quickly.
His patrol team laughed in the background. They were all part of the Garrison.

"You kids wanna swig?" Strippin asked.

"Aren't you...on watch?"

"Yup! Watching the gate we are! Thirsty work. Water can't satisfy us all the time."

"How are you supposed to fight when you're so drunk?" Rythian yelled.

"Why would I have to fight?"

"Why do you think? What if they break through the wall? We'd be sitting ducks on your watch!"

Strippin put a hand to his temple.
"Rythian...please...inside voice"

The patrol laughed again.

"Docs kid has some fire in him"
One of them said and stood up, almost falling over before striding to Strippin's side.
Rythian had met him once.
His name was Ken.

"The only thing they've done in the past hundred years to that wall is scratch at it. If they get it into their big heads to do something else, we'd be more than ready for it."

"What of any of you actually done to prepare for this? Dad says you've gotta stay sharp!" Rythian interrupted.

"Good old Dr. Enderborn. Can't argue with a man who single handedly saved us from the plague," Strippin sighed.