Mermaid

I got this idea from @kylix15 so GO TO PAGE NOW

Also, I don't have much time for writing because I'm going through a lot of painful family stuff so sorry if its bad.

---------------------------------------------

Rythian walked along the shoreline, grumbling to himself.

It wasn't even my fault.

He thought.

Lalna and Sjin blew up the world and loo what happens if I try to stop it? To help? I get cast out. I'm not allowed within two thousand metres of spawn.

He stopped, scooping up a rock and grunting. "Ban this Ridge" he mumbled, and threw it out to sea. He sighed, sitting down, bowing his head slightly and closing his eyes.

"You look troubled" A voice said. Rythian opened his eyes and looked around, frowning when he didn't see anybody.

"Over here silly" Rythian looked at the ocean and froze. There, lying on the shore, was a mermaid. She was beautiful.

She had long red hair, and shimmering blue eyes that matched her tail. She lay her head down and smiled up at him, while he stared at her.

"And whats your name?" She asked. Rythian swallowed before answering, surprising himself when his voice wasn't shaky.

"Rythian" He said quietly. The mermaid giggled at how flustered he was.

"I'm Zoeya; princess of the sea" Rythian blinked. Zoeya. That name was beautiful. He loved her. He had just meet her and he loved her.

"So what are you doing out here Rythian? You get lost?" Rythian forced himself to answer, finding it difficult to say anything at all. He could stare at Zoeya all day.

"I could ask you the same question" Zoeya laughed. Her laugh was amazing.

"I like you" She said, rolling over and placing her chin upon her folded arms. She looked at him, smiling and making him feeling like he had just melted. He found it hard to breathe, wathing Zoeya. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

Or...mermaid.

"Follow me...Rythian" And without further explanation, she rolled into the sea. Rythian blinked, slightly stunned, before running and diving in after her.

He watched her glide through the water, laughing as she shot past. He followed her, grabbing a breath of air before swimming after her.

She swam to the bottom, her fingers brushing through the coral and sea plants on the ocean floor. Some plants gave off light and Rythian swam beside her, through the underwater field of plants.

After a few minutes Rythian felt the need of air tug at his lungs and he got Zoeya's attention, pointing to the surface. She merely smiled and swam right up to Rythian, cupping his face in her hands and kissing him.

She breathed oxygen into him and he filled his lungs, surprised by this strange tactic.

Zoeya pulled back and smiled at him, and this time, Rythian smiled back. He pulled her in and kissed her again.

He never thought that if he got banned from a server, he would end up making out with a mermaid underwater.

Stranger things have happened.