Advice for the Brokenhearted

It would be really nice to feel genuinely happy once again. To feel that warmth of someone's embrace. To feel that loving kisses. To hear corny jokes but would still make you laugh. To openly talk about anything and everything. To share your secrets with even if they're just weird habits. To feel someone's genuine love.

To be able to trust without having any doubts. To be trusted with thoughts that haunts at 3am. To be a shoulder to lean and cry on. To be the person who you can run to when problems rise. To be able to listen to different stories in someone's entire life. To share your dreams and ambitions no matter how small or big. To not feel any shame by being who you truly are. To just be transparent.

Wouldn't it be nice to just be with the person that brings out the best in you? Wouldn't it be nice to come home to a warm embrace after a tiring day? Wouldn't it be nice to just have your own comfort blanket when everything just feels, sort of, too much? To just hide and be comforted by the one who makes you the happiest person in the world?

Sometimes we just couldn't help but feel envious by how they portrait characters in romantic movies. They move and sway your heart and makes you want to have that special connection or bond. They make you wish that someday someone will love you like that. They make you pray that one day someone as stunning or amazing as that character will come into your life.

It's nice to dream about it but if you rationally think about it, no one is ever gonna be that perfect will come into your life. Everyone has flaws. Everyone has things they don't want other people to see. Everyone has dark pasts or secrets they want to hide. Humans are complicated and difficult but that's just our true nature. We are flawed.

But there's always an exception for everything. We all think differently or see things differently. To some of us, these weird habits we have or see, some find it beautiful and that's just what you have to find in someone. To be able to see the beauty inside you. To appreciate who you are and what you are.

A unique kind of person who accepts and loves you the way you truly deserve. I can definitely say that we all are unique but there's always someone who's beautifully unique as you are and I think that's your destined person.

No matter how big this world is, there's always one person to anyone and if you choose to wait for them, they'll eventually come into your life. You're just gonna have to be patient and wait.

You could actually choose between waiting or do something about it yourself. Not to force love but just act on it. Go on dates and meet new people. That's how love starts anyway and if it doesn't work don't worry about it. Just like that famous saying, "there's a lot of fish in the sea."

So don't be discourage and keep trying and keep your heart and mind open to new possibilities.

Of course it'll hurt but that just how life goes, it knocks you down for a while but it'll be rewarding after. Just be patient and everything will fall into place.