<21>

<><>

Jaemin looked in the mirror to inspect his soulmate mark. The past couple weeks, the patch had been slowly lightening in color. It made Jaemin happy, because it meant he was beginning to love Jeno. It wasn't faint in color, for it still was very noticeable, but it definitely was not as strong in pigment as it was the first day. The outline of Jeno's knuckles was still prominent on his cheek, and the patch would still glisten in the light. If Jaemin was being honest, he was a little sad that the patch was going away. Of course this meant he was going in a good direction, but the mark show the end of their hatred for each other. It was the final punch Jeno would give to Jaemin. It represented something more than just soulmates. At least, it did to Jaemin.

<><>

"Dude I think you're addicted to doritos." Renjun says, eyeing Jaemin who was opening his 6th bag of his favorite chips.

"Maybe so." Jaemin puts a chip in his mouth, and continues to walk with Renjun to the park. "But they're good, so I don't see the issue." He shrugs and Renjun just shakes his head.

The two sit on the swings, talking and enjoying the weather. Winter was coming to a close and that meant the warmth of spring was here.

"So how's student gov. going?" Jaemin turns to his friend.

Renjun groans. "YangYang is bent on doing the elections at the end of the year, instead of the beginning of next year. It's stupid, really."

"I don't know. Makes sense to me. It means you can start the next year off with a foundational SGA, which is always good."

"You were supposed to side with me dumbass." Renjun glares at the boy beside him, making Jaemin laugh.

"Apologies. Would you rather I say 'you're right renjun! Yangyang is being stupid!'?" Jaemin smiles.

Renjun rolls his eyes. "You're so annoying."

"That's my speciality."

<><>

Jaemin stumbles into his room and onto his bed, his stomach in loads of pain and a major headache pounding through his head. Seongji was especially bad today, apparently she has to have a tutor, and she didn't like the person who had to tutor her.

Jaemin groans, and kicks off his shoes before standing once more and making his way towards his bathroom. He lifts his shirt, looking at himself in the mirror. Bruises littered his stomach area, and he knew there were many more covering his back, chest, arms, and legs.

Jaemin was slightly grateful to Seongji though, she never hit him where it was noticeable. Meaning no one would know if he was hurt or not. She never hurt his face (give the time she busted his lip but that was an easy fix). Jaemin didn't want to worry anyone, and so if they couldn't see his bruises, then he was ok. But that doesn't mean they didn't hurt like shit. And it doesn't mean that Jaemin wouldn't spend an hour each night cleaning the small cuts and bandaging his ribs in case she bruised that too.

"Jaemin hyung? Taeil is gonna order take out." Jisung calls through the bathroom door.

"What's he getting?"

"Just chinese food. What do you want?"

"I don't know. Some chicken satay is fine."

"Ok."

"Thanks." Jaemin listens to Jisung's receding footsteps, sighing in relief when he hears the boy go downstairs. That was close. Jaemin finishes wrapping his ribs in the ace bandage and puts his shirt back on before stepping out of the bathroom, looking completely fine on the surface. Although his stomach was kinda dying.

Hyukie:
Jaeminnnieeeee do you have the english notes??

Minnie:
Yeah...
Why?

Hyukie:
...

Minnie:
-_-
fine i'll share the doc with you
You really need to start taking your own notes hyuk

Hyukie:
I knowwwwww
But mark was lowkey hot today so i wasnt paying attention

Minnie:
Thats a shit reason and you know it

Hyukie:
wh0ops :)

Minnie:
I really wonder how you're passing any of your classes

Hyukie:
Because i have amazing friends like you :)) who share their notes with me :))

Minnie:
Mhm
Aight i shared the doc, so imma go finish my homework now
Bye hyuk

Hyukie:
Thank youuuuu
Bye jaeminnie <33

Jaemin rolls his eyes and laughs at his friend's childish nature. He puts the phone down and goes back to his Home Ec. homework, waiting for his chinese food all the while.

<><>

Jaemin sits at the lunch table, laughing with his friends and enjoying his bag of doritos. Seriously, he was addicted.

"No, I know I'm right. I read it online." Chenle defends himself, his face turning red with anger and embarrassment.

Donghyuk rolls his eyes. "Really? On what, WikiHow? You're wrong. I'm older, and I know more." The others laugh at Donghyuk shutting the young chinese boy down.

Jeno takes a seat next to Jaemin. "What's going on now?"

Jaemin stifles a laugh. "Chenle and Hyuk are arguing about if you drink sugar drinks slowly, then you won't get hyper." Jeno nods in understanding.

"-Hyung!" Chenle turns to Renjun, who had also just sat down.

The older looks at him boredly. "What?"

"Isn't it true that if you drink sugar drinks slowly enough, then the sugar won't go through your system as fast, meaning you won't get hyper?"

Donghyuk sighs and shakes his head in dissapointment.

Renjun stares Chenle down before muttering a "dumbass." And continuing to eat his food. Chenle pouts in defeat, making Jaemin pat him on the back.

"It's ok Chenle, you can always sue them."

"Jaemin, no."

"Oh right! Prepare yourself Donghyuk and Renjun hyung. They don't call me president Chenle for nothing."

"No one calls you that."

"You guys are bullies!"

<><>

<Aight here's a lil filler, don't worry something big is coming soon ;) probably next chapter so I had to make a quick lil filler for yall lmao so here ya go. ALSO THANK YOU FOR GETTING THIS BOOK TO 2K READS OMG I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH EFBOEUFGOUW <33 see you soon my Lovelies>
I