<18>

<><>

Jaemin waits atop the playset for Donghyuk, a sprite bottle in his hand. He was looking up at the stars, a small smile on his face.

"Hey Minnie." a voice says. Jaemin turns and smiles gently to Donghyuk, who had sat down next to him.

"Hey hyung." Jaemin looks back up to the sky, the stars still twinkling.

Donghyuk sighs. "Look Jaemin...this episode has been a huge issue recently and I think it's because you and Jeno haven't been in contact. So me and Mark thing that you two should-"

"We kissed."

Donghyuk let's his sentence hang in the air as he turns to Jaemin eyes wide. "You and..."

"Jeno. We kissed. Yesterday, after school." He turns to Donghyuk, a smile plastered on his face.

"Oh my god..."

"Yeah." Jaemin chuckles before taking off his hood from his head. "He did this.." He points to his neck, looking at the purple splotches lovingly.

"Jeno? Lee Jeno?" Donghyuk looks to the hickeys, eyes wide. "Really?" He looks back up to Jaemin who is still smiling.

"Mhm."

"How did that happen?" Donghyuk shifts around on the playset and takes a drink from Jaemin's sprite before he could protest.

"Well..."

<><>

"I am going to kill Muyeol." Donghyuk glares up at the sky.

Jaemin laughs gently. "There's no need Hyuk. Jeno scared him off, he won't be bothering us again."

"Yeah...but this is Kim Muyeol. That little ass has no respect." He mutters under his breath, still clearly annoyed.

Jaemin puts a hand on his friend's shoulder. "Calm down Hyuk, it's all good. Don't worry, ok?"

Donghyuk eyes his friend before smiling. "Ok. I'm really happy for you Minnie. This is great."

"I know right?! Honestly didn't think Jeno had the guts in him to do anything." Jaemin laughs and leans his back against the bars of the playset.

"How's your mood?"

"I feel better already. I think what you were saying was right. I was probably so down because of the loss of contact between me and Jeno."

"I'm glad to see you feeling better." Donghyuk sighs happily and brings his friend into a hug. "I've missed my Jaemin."

"Yeah...I missed me too."

<><>

Jaemin finds himself pinned against the convenience store counter at midnight with Jeno kissing down his neck. "Jeno....some...one...could catch....us..." He's barely able to pant out the words as Jeno doesn't let up. If anything, he starts biting harder. Jaemin had planned to just do a midnight ramen run (+doritos), but forgot it was late into Tuesday night. Meaning Jeno was working at the store.

"It's midnight....who's gonna know?" Jeno whispers into Jaemin's ear before going back to his neck.

"Je...Jeno..." Jaemin mumbles, tilting his head to the side so the boy can have more room.

"Do you want me to stop?" Jeno lifts his head slightly, making eye contact with the boy between his arms.

Jaemin's eyes widen and Jeno continues. "Do you want me to stop angel?" He asks, hands gently holding Jaemin's waist.

It takes Jaemin a moment before answering. "N-no...I don't want you t-to stop..."

Jeno smiles. "As you wish angel." he leans back in, biting right under Jaemin's ear. Jeno knew it was the boy's sweet spot, and could always produce the nicest moan from his lips. It was like music to Jeno's ears.

This had become a norm for them; ever since the Muyeol incident 3 weeks ago, Jeno and Jaemin and gotten closer and closer. And ever since their first kiss, Jeno would pin Jaemin against a wall at any chance he got, and attack his lips and neck as if he was addicted. Jaemin would find his neck to be covered in hickeys almost everyday, and his lips swollen. Thank god for concealer and foundation, amirite? Well, it's not like Jaemin was complaining. He loved what Jeno was doing to him. It wasn't just the hickeys or kisses he loved, but he loved how gentle Jeno was. The older always let Jaemin choose what would happen, even if he was clearly the top. He loved the way Jeno would praise or compliment him. It made Jaemin feel proud of himself for just...being.

"Je...."

The boy hums and moves along Jaemin's jaw, leaving butterfly kisses all over. "What is it angel?" and Jaemin especially loved the pet names. Angel was his favorite, so Jeno used it the most.

"Je..."

"Hmm?" Jeno pecks the boy's nose and cheeks.

"Please..."

Jeno smiles, knowing exactly what Jaemin wanted. But of course, he just had to be a tease. He kisses the corners of Jaemin's lips before going back to his neck. Jaemin whines and tugs on Jeno's hair. The older smiles. "Use your words Angel."

"Jeno..." Jaemin huffs out, trying to hold in a moan as Jeno continues to bite, suck, and kiss his sweet spot.

"Don't hold it in angel..I want to hear you.."

That was the final straw for Jaemin. He let the moan out before lifting Jeno from his neck and crashing their lips together. Jeno chuckles and pulls Jaemin close by his hips, so there was no space left. Jaemin's lips were soft and molded perfectly with his own. They tasted of strawberries, a taste that represented Jaemin perfectly. Jaemin loved the way Jeno's lips led his own. They tasted like vanilla, a gentle taste for a gentle boy. They continued along, and even when they broke away, Jaemin didn't leave. He stayed until Jeno's shift was over.

<><>

"So are you two a thing yet?" Taeil asks at the dinner table, eyeing Jaemin.

The boy blushes and looks down at his place in embarrassment. "N-no..."

Taeyong turns to his brother, eyes wide. "You mean he hasn't asked you to be his boyfriend yet?!" Jamein just shakes his head.

"We agreed to not force anything...and to just let time choose what happens."

"Not force anything? Tell that to your neck." Jisung rolls his eyes.

"Sh-shut up!" Jaemin pulls his hoodie over his head embarrassingly. The other 4 just laugh.

<><>

<A sweet lil filler. Now- I am not one for writing smut so there is a 99.99% chance of me not writing it. But that doesn't mean there won't be heated makeout sessions *wink wonk* lmaoo anyways, im so glad you guys liked the last chapter, and I'm honestly so proud of it. Now dont worry, the end of the book isn't near, no need to fret or get concerned...i still have a few good tricks up my sleeve ;)) oof see you soon my Lovelies>