Well, that shut Taehyung up. Nobody could resist those eyes indeed.

*******

When the baby returned to the living room, the 95-liners decided that it was a good time to teach Jungkookie his numbers using his new stuffies, something which they had been dying to do so ever since the day they saw how Jungkook had difficulty trying to recall them in such a young headspace.

"일 (il)".
"하나 (hana)".

"이 (i)".
"둘 (dul)".

"삼 (sam)".
"셋 (set)".

"사 (sa)".
"넷 (net)".

"오 (o)".
"다섯 (daseot)".

"육 (yuk)".
"여섯 (yeoseot)".

"칠 (chil)".
"일곱 (ilgop)".

"팔 (pal)".
"여덟 (yeodeol)".

"구 (gu)".
"아홉 (ahop)".

"십 (sip)".
"열 (yeol)".

Hoseok could not take it anymore as he got confused himself with the sets of numbers read in native Korean system and the Sino-Korean system.

"Aren't you guys confusing him? Look at his face. He doesn't even know what the two of you are talking about."

"Says who. Our Kookie is a clever bunny. He is our golden maknae." Jimin scoffed.

The three were going to start arguing again when a new voice piped in, "Can Kookie pway with stuffies, pwease?"

The three heads snapped to where the baby sat kneeling while picking at a loose strand of fuzzy hair from one of the stuffed giraffe.

"Yeah! TaeTae hyungie will play with you!" Taehyung gasped in surprise when his friend volunteered him.

"Really?" The baby looked over with glimmers in his eyes. Those eyes again. Who could possibly resist them?

"Of course, I will play with you bunny." Taehyung smiled tiredly at the baby before turning around to glare at his friend while mouthing, traitor.

The two actually started having a good time and Taehyung happily got into playing. Well, not really playing as the baby was busy naming all the stuffies. Taehyung had not really showed any affection though since his tiredness from all the shopping was catching up on him until the baby caught his eyes drooping shut.

"TaeTae!"

That woke the elder up, "Huh? Yeah? What?"

"TaeTae no sweep!"

Baby Jungkook huffed with a pout and looked up to Taehyung with those eyes. Taehyung lost it.

"Oh my gosh, Jungkookie! How are you so cute?!" Taehyung could not keep it in anymore and squished the baby's cheeks. All his tiredness was long forgotten. Baby Jungkook scrunched up his nose and Taehyung wrapped his arms around the other, back-hugging him really tight while the younger started giggling.

"Alright now, boys. Time for dinner!"

The baby whined as that meant that he had to leave his stuffies behind.

"Come on, baby. We can play with them again later." Baby Jungkook's face lit up at the promise and motioned for his youngest hyung to carry him. "TaeTae, up!"

"Tsk, spoilt brat." Taehyung chided fondly while he picked up the baby obediently.

*******

"Say ahhhh..." Taehyung cooed at Jungkook, while the baby gladly opened his mouth as he felt the teat of the bottle nudged against his lips.

The maknae had been sitting on his knees at the table, trying to steal some food when Taehyung caught him and quickly grabbed him into a cradle position. The baby had whined but stopped when he saw his Appa walking over with his bottle of warm milk all ready for him.

Soon, within a span of three minutes, the milk was gone. Taehyung sat Jungkook up and positioned him to straddle his lap while he helped the baby burp. When the cute little sound escaped the baby's lips, Taehyung turned Jungkook over so that he could start eating his own dinner as well.

However, who could possibly not be attracted by the sumptuous spread of food laid out on the table, especially those prepared by Jin.

Taehyung was just about to take a sip of the ginseng chicken soup when his actions were interrupted as he felt strong gaze on him. Taehyung turned his head around, only to see baby Jungkook had opened his mouth towards him, signalling him to feed him. Needless to say, how was Taehyung going to turn down that favour?

Damn, those bambi eyes.