Chapter 22

"Say Ahhhh." 

      I stared at august like he was stupid. He got annoyed. 

"Come on! You're sick, you need to eat!" August yelled. I blinked a few times. Yeah, I got sick after we got down from the mountain. Maybe its because of the cold. Dude, Madeleine's body is so fragile what the heck. 

     "fine."  I grumbled before opening my mouth. 

He then fed me for the next few minutes. Even though we were all ready to go back to Florente, we couldn't because I got sick. I sighed a bit. How long would this sickness last? 

    I want to go back to Florente and see dad again as quickly as possible. I feel a bit homesick to be completely honest. 

       "Yo yo yo, Madeleine," Sierr yelled as he came inside the room of the inn I was in. 

Behind him was Licst. 

      Licst stared down at me in the bed for a while. 

"Ehh? WHat do you want, staring at me like that?" I yelled. 

He sighed before smiling. 

"Here, i'll give you another thing for free." He said. 

Lisct crouched down and slowly touched my head. His finger was cool to the touch. It felt like something cool was going through my body. My body suddenly felt lighter and better. I felt like I could fall asleep now...

     My eyes felt heavy and My eyes slowly closed. Wait what did he do agai-.... 

***************************

"Is she asleep?" I asked Lisct. Lisct nodded silently before standing up. 

"Then she'll be better by tomorrow and we can get going by the afternoon, huh." 

Lisct nodded. I smiled before crouching down and staring at her. 

"You sure do like her, yeah?" Lisct asked. I laughed a bit. 

"Well, she's just like me in a way and... SHe's my friend," I yelled happily. 

"Like a sister?" He suggested. 

A sister? Hmmmm. Idk, never had one. But i don't think this is what that is. 

"Yeah, she's not my sister." I decided.