Lime - Spideypool

—————————————————————————
- Unnecessary Notes -
Hey! I'm so sorry for this taking so long to get done, I've had a few mental problems but your comments have motivated me and cheered me up a bunch, so here it finally is, a one shot at last! Thanks again so much for reading and I hope you enjoy <3

I also hope you guys are doing well in lockdown, stay safe and wash ya hands!
—————————————————————————
-Notes-
I'd like to clarify that Peter Parker is 19 and Deadpool is 22 in this, just so there's no confusion with the age ^^
—————————————————————————
-Summary-
Tony, Loki, and Peter have been the strangest, but most powerful family for a while now - and they're going to be put to the test when Peter's parents find out about a certain 'merc with a mouth'.
—————————————————————————

[Tony's POV]

"Come on and put that book down, let's have some fun..." I spoke softly, placing my finger on the top of Loki's book, pushing it down so I could see his face. He had been sat on the couch all day, his back against the armchair with one leg bent and the other laid flat. A pile of books stood tall at his side, some old and worn, and some new and pristine. He always liked to look after things he held close, so if someone ever touched his books with dirty hands, he wouldn't hesitate to freeze them for a few minutes until they regretted their decision. The same goes for me, as a matter of fact.

"Tony, darling, I'm reading." He replied, narrowing his eyes as he stared at my finger pressed against the books spine. "You've been reading all day!" I moaned, removing my finger away and pouting. "Please put it down for a bit? I'm finished with all my work in the lab now, so we have plenty of time to spend with each other..." I gave him a smirk and sat between his legs, drooping my eyelids. "...please?" My hand moved to the bottom of his shirt, my fingers finding their way underneath the fabric.

"Your hands are cold..." Loki winced as my fingers touched his bare stomach. "...and I think you're forgetting that Peter is in the next room, dear." I furrowed my eyebrows in disappointment and slumped my body, burying my face in his neck when he finally placed his book down. "He's studying!" I told him, trying my best to try and convince him to be intimate with me. "He's hard at work and he'll be too concentrated to pay attention to the sounds you make..." My smirk returned to my expression as I kissed his neck, then moving to his ear to bite it.

"Tony!" Loki announced as his body jolted from the feeling, quickly relaxing once he calmed down and let out a sigh. "F-Fine, go ahead...I suppose I have felt a little...tense...recently." He admitted, giving me the green light at last. I softly moved my hand further up on his chest, pushing his shirt up while my lips pressed kisses all over his neck. I could feel him turn into putty beneath me, his eyes closing as he wrapped his arms around me...

"Uh, Dad?"

My head shot up to see Peter hanging from the ceiling, dressed in his suit with a horrified look on his face.

I quickly removed my hand from Loki's chest, sitting up and looking down to see a rather angry expression on his face. "Studying, you said." Loki told me, gritting his teeth. I gave him a forgiving but guilty smile before looking back up at Peter. "What's up, Pete?" He couldn't maintain eye contact for more than a few seconds, looking around the room and at anything except the embarrassing scene in front of him. "I-I was just-um...gonna let you know that I'm heading out for a break? To stretch my legs? I-I've been studying for ages and I...wanted to let you know before you two...uh...started..."