Smut - You Will Kneel Before Me

—————————————————————————
-Notes-
This chapter contains themes of non-con/rape, therefore some of you might be uncomfortable with this one shot. Please don't read or comment if you do not like this sort of thing, thanks!
—————————————————————————
-Summary-
"The Chitauri are coming, and soon you will be too." That is the correct line of script right? Hm...maybe not, but who cares? Loki certainly doesn't, especially when he'll do anything to make Tony Stark do what he wants.
—————————————————————————

[Tony's POV]

"Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity."

"Uh, actually I'm planning to threaten you."

"You should've left your armour on for that."

"Yeah, it's seen a bit of mileage, and you've got the, uh...blue stick of destiny. Would you like a drink?"

"Stalling me won't change anything."

"No, no, no, threatening! No drink? You sure? I'm having one."

"The Chitauri are coming, and soon you will be too."

I stopped pouring my drink, my body frozen on the spot. "I'm sorry?" I asked, looking up to face him. I would have met with his eyes, but he was looking out my window, hiding his face from my view. "You heard me, Stark." He replied, his head slowly turning to face me, a smirk spread across his face. "You'll be coming soon, for me."

My eyes widened as I put down the bottle, a mixture of confusion and fear on my face. "Wh-What are you talking about-" "-you're going to come for me, Stark. Wether you like it or not." He interrupted, his smirk turning into a grin, his eyes filled with want and desire. He began to walk towards me, like a prowling tiger, placing one foot in front of the other, not breaking eye contact.

"You sure you h-haven't had a drink already? You seem a little drunk and off your head-" I was interrupted by Loki grabbing my throat, turning around and throwing me to the ground, towards the lounge area. "Kneel." He demanded, his voice harsh and powerful. Despite the tone in his voice, I didn't listen, and tried to get to my feet, but Loki shoved me back down to the ground.

"You will kneel before me, mortal." Before I had the chance to respond, the septer was pressed against my forehead, not too harsh to dig into my skin, but I could feel it close to piercing it. "I suppose I will have to force you into this, but I know you will come for me willingly." He smirked, the septer powering up and a blue glow emitting from it. I could feel my eyes start to cloud, my vision blacking over...and before I knew it...it was like I was asleep.

[Loki's POV]

The man of iron's eyes turned black, before fading into a frosty blue. I grinned, proud of what will become of the man after I am done with him. I took the septer away from his forehead, walking over to the chairs that were in the room, taking a seat and looking at Stark. "Come over here, pet." I ordered, watching him get to his feet and walk over, standing in front of me and waiting for his orders.

"What am I, Stark?" I asked him, head tilted. "You're...You're my master." He responded, making me smile. "Good boy, it's a shame I had to take over your mind to get you to say that...but at least I know that you'll remember everything that happens between now and when I'm finished with you." I grinned, looking into his eyes, knowing that the real Tony Stark was still in there, a part of him that had to watch the events he could not control unfold.

"Now, kneel." He got to his knees, looking into my eyes as I unbuckled the part to my lower armour, pulling it down, taking out my length. "Use that pretty mouth of yours." I ordered. He obeyed instantly, taking my length in his hands and putting his lips around the tip of my cock. "There's a good boy..." I praised, moving my hand to his hair, grabbing some and pushing his head down, making him choke on me while I kept him there.