Fluff - Walk With Me

—————————————————————————
-Summary-
Tony Stark sometimes takes peaceful walks through the park to surprisingly - get away from all the attention - but on this cold night, he gets more attention than he expected.
—————————————————————————

[Tony's POV]

"Thanks!" I smiled at the woman stood in front of the till, taking my coffee. "Y-You're welcome Mr. Stark!" She replied, wide eyed and smiling just as the same as when I had arrived. I waved before I left the shop, my shoes stepping into the crunchy snow. A few girls giggled with excitement as they watched me leave, waving goodbye to me.

It was always better to go to coffee shops at night, less people meant less autographs, less photos, less drama. I mean, I lived for the drama, but everyone's gotta have a break from it from time to time, even me. I was surprised, though, that none of them followed me. But I guess not all fans are crazy ones, I've had way too many encounters with those.

I crossed the road, hurrying along to the entrance of the park. It was quiet, and peaceful, with hardly anyone around. The cold weather covered the trees, the path hardly visible by the white blanket of snow. The only people who wondered about was a couple, taking a romantic stroll. Hmh, I had given up on romance a long time ago. I don't think I have the capability to be romantic anyway.

I sighed, keeping my hands warm around my coffee cup, taking a sip, only to realise it was still too hot and ended up burning my tongue. "Ow! Fuck-" I winced, biting on the burned part of my tongue in pain.

Then I heard something shift in the snow, something moved. Did I disturb an animal or something? Or was a creepy fan stalking me and taking photos of my embarrassing tongue-burning moment?

I looked around, scanning the area before my eyes stopped on a figure, by a tree, sat up against the trunk. Who would be sat down in the snow? It's freezing already, so why make yourself even more cold? I took a few steps forward, squinting, trying to see the figure in the darkness. He had one knee bent and one leg laid down, his arm resting on his knee as he moved his fingers about. He was creating some...green...magic in the palm of his hand?!

My eyes widened, pulling up my coat sleeve, revealing my wrist band, ready to call for my suit. If I did end up having to call for it, I'd have to drop my damn drink of course, but I guess stopping something evil is better than not being able to drink coffee. I took a step closer, my eyes adjusting to the darkness...

...Loki.

I went to drop my coffee and call for my suit immediately, but his voice stopped me. "Do not bother, Stark. I'm not going to hurt you." His voice sent shivers down my spine, my whole body tense and shaking. "Not going to hurt me, huh? Yeah, I can believe that." I sarcastically replied, trying to relax and not show any fear that he would - no doubt - love to see.

"I speak the truth, I mean no harm. I do not want to fight." His voice was cold, like there were no emotion to his words. And oddly, he sounded like he was actually telling the truth. "Hm, alright." I pulled down my coat sleeve slightly, still keeping my wrist band visible just in case. "So," I began, pointing at the magic he was conjuring up in his hand, before placing my hand back in my pocket. "you're just doing all that magic for fun then?" I asked rhetorically, thinking he was getting ready to shoot it at me or something.

"Not exactly. Not for fun, but from boredom." He replied, closing his hand, the magic fading away. "You are afraid, afraid I am going to hurt you." He stated boldly. I gave him a shrug. "I mean, can you blame me? You threw me out of my own window, so you can at least expect me to feel a tiny bit of unease upon seeing you."