If they are in their own home maybe he might have allowed it to escalate, but now they are in kong parents house what if he go overboard and hurt kong, then they will sure kick him out in the morning.

Moreover he has an important meetings with all  department head tomorrow regarding new medical equipment's so he can't stay in the morning to serve kong, now all he can do is pray for a week to pass quick.

Kong went inside with heavy heart, he layed on his bed on his back, he starred the ceiling with so many thoughts, all the thoughts make him feel insecure and make him doubt in his self esteem, he closed his eyes after a long with dark emotions surrounds him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kong waited for Beam in the hospital cabin, beam rushed inside by mouthed 'sorry', he start to clean his hand before start to change his dress, beam pulled the curtain for privacy, using this opportunity kong asked Beam, "Phi, why did you marry P'forth before graduating from the college?"

Beam laughed while asking, "why are you asking suddenly?" kong rolled his eyes annoyingly, "just answer my question Phi," Beam laughed and said, "because i am a possessive tiger" kong snorted at the answer.

"It's real, one time I saw Forth laughing with a girl and I saw how the girl blushed for his words, guess what? that day I dragged Forth from there to our home and said to all that I want to marry my boyfriend in a week" kong and beam both smiled remembering that day.

Kong asked his next question, "why didn't  you guys try to adopt or maybe planned to use surrogacy for next baby? What If singto start to feel lonely in future?" Beam stopped his action and peeked outside to watch kong, he pulled his head back inside.

"I don't know what is bugging your head kong, but whatever it is you can ask me straightly, anyway, to answer your question, we thought about it once and asked  singto but he said, he doesn't need anyone because he is having Ice, krist and Oon, we also didn't find the need."

Kong nodded his head in understanding, "phi, I have one more question,, I..want to know... I mean...I know you and P'forth are always lovely dovely in front of others,..but are ...you....guys still having physical intimacy" kong stuttered, he really don't want to enter in his brother night life but he want to know the answer to clear his mind.

Beam pulled the curtain aside and step to kong, "what?!!! Are you asking we are still having sex?" "P'beam!!!" kong shouted in embarassment, beam glanced kong from head and toe and asked in suspicious, "why are you interested in my sex life"

Kong averted his eyes from Beam and stood from his place, "I asked because i want to know....if you guys are doing something to get ..attracted to each other....if you are uncomfortable to answer it's alright I understand Phi, lets go, everyone is waiting," Beam hold kong wrist to stop him, kong raised his eyebrows in confusion, beam smiled and leaves kong wrist, he takes his another dress from his drawer and gave it to kong.

"We are going for a anniversary  party kong, not some business meeting, change into this dress, it's not like uncle Joan is going to introduce you as his son in law for you to be in this formal suit, change into this casual, I will wait for you in the car" beam said leaving kong by locking the door.

Kong's eyes glanced his suit and moved to the dress in his hand, he changed the dress and went to the parking lot, beam checked kong from head and toe, he came near kong and ruffled kong hair which gelled perfectly, kong try to protest but the menacing glare beam gave him to stop in his track without further movement, "Now you look eatable!"