Both got startled by the knocking, "Mom mom, lunch is ready", Arthit sighed and released kong from his embrace, "I am coming baby, you go first..." kong replied to Oon, Arthit pull kong back to his chest and helped kong to button his shirt, "I will also miss you and kids"

Kong smiled and turn over to face Arthit who is at verge of cry, he pecked Arthit's lips and said, "we can still see each other and talk daily, don't worry P" Arthit nodded his head and start to kiss kong again.

~~~~~~~~~~~time skip

Kong and Arthit watched their kids sleep, Arthit came earlier with joan and Mook to invite them for their anniversary party, both joan and Mook went ahead leaving Arthit, After playing with their parents both kids dozed off quickly in tiredness.

Arthit asked in confusion, "kong, why are you and kids sleep in separate rooms" before kong answered, Mia entered the room with extra blanket, "it's me who suggested kong to give them separate room, since their birth kong used to sleep with them, now it become a habit for them, they too can't sleep without kong,

Now that kong have a bigger responsibility on work, he might need to work late night or have to travel a lot like Forth, then soon kids will miss him and feel hard to sleep at nights, so it's better for them to change their habit, furthermore, don't you guys need some privacy in the coming days?" Mia explained and ended with a wink, Arthit cheeks glees red in embarassment.

Arthit smile awkwardly and bid his farewell to Mia, he came outside of his kids room with kong who didn't give a moment of gap before dragging Arthit to his room and start to kiss him in a hurry, it's been 3weeks since kong  and Arthit start to live separately with their own parents and they talk a lot every night about their new work style and kids.

Both krist and Oon also shared about their school activities to Arthit during the night call, but kong always feel some hollowness in his happiness, the lack of physical closeness also increase the empty feelings, he thought Arthit will speak about it or sneak to be close with him but none, and he can't resist anymore so he decides to approach his lover without hesitation.

"Phi we have half an hour...", kong said in between the kiss and start to remove his shirt, Arthit stopped him and said, "No! Tomorrow morning I have board meeting" kong wrapped his arm around Arthit neck and captured his lips again, breaking the kiss he said, "please phi... You can do me"

Even though Arthit kissed him back he didn't advance further, he stopped the moment kong's hand reached under his shirt, "kong half an hour is not .. ahh.. enough" Arthit said in hoarse voice, kong pinched Arthit's nipple and said, "then stay with me tonight P, let's feel each other all night"

Arthit bite his lower lips and clenched his fist to control his hunger, he stopped kong by placing his hand in the latter  shoulders and moved him a little back, "But...but..--", before Arthit said his reasons, kong walks to the bed and took  his shirt which he tossed around before, wearing it kong said, "I will send you off P"

Arthit approached kong and back hugged him, "sorry..kong but I can-....", kong turned around and placed his finger on Arthit lips and said, "I understand, let's go out", After adjusting his shirt Arthit followed kong to his car.

Arthit started his car in guilty, he knows kong got dissappointed or hurt by his action, but he can't help it, he also want to do it with him, earlier it takes his entire will power to not pounce on him when the latter offer himself by said 'do me'.

But Arthit knows the half an hour or whole night is not enough for them, 5 years went, their past intimacy was beautiful but some were not, mostly in worry or as a punishment, this time they are free of all worries in their life so Arthit don't want to rush it.