She rewinded every decision she took in her life, and she was sure she didn't regret them. Yes she will remain a hitwitch. She was born to be one.

There was a knock on her door. She flicked her wrist and the door opened on it's own accord.

"You can't sleep either??" Gilbert asked from the doorway. His raven hair was extremely messy, his silver gray eyes extremely dull.

"Yeah, the moment I close my eyes, I hear gunshots." Celeste commented as she beckoned the older boy to come inside.

"Everything is so scary. We survived this." Gilbert said as he occupied the empty armchair.

"You are telling me. I tried to sleep but those horror images kept popping in front of my eyes." Celeste said, a sigh of despair.

"You know for a moment, I thought I was gonna lose you and Theseus." Gilbert admitted, his eyes completely unfocused.

Celeste looked at Gilbert, a realization dawning on her features. "You like him." Celeste said, a hopeful smile on her face.

"What?" Gilbert asked, his eyes widening. Celeste could see fear in his eyes. "You like him. Romantically." Celeste pressed more, making Gilbert chuckle nervously.

"You have deduced that completely wrong." Gilbert said, his eyes darting away from his sister's piercing star.

"Come on. It's not bad to admit that you like him." Celeste said softly. Gilbert sighed and looked at her hopelessly.

"Well I do. I did ever since I met him. But he doesn't reciprocate the feelings." Gilbert said, sighing.

"Did he tell you that?" Celeste asked, her face showed no emotion. "No, but I am sure of that." Gilbert said as he fidgeted with his fingers.

"What are you doing here then? Go and talk to him." Celeste said, shaking her head.

"I am not doing that! Our friendship will be gone, in thin air." Gilbert said and shook his head.

"Please Gilbert. We all almost died in this war. There is no way I am letting you double think this." Celeste said, stared into his brother's eyes, pleadingly.

"Do you think it's the right move?" Gilbert asked, completely hesitant of what his sister was asking of him.

"Yes it is. Don't overthink this." Celeste said encouragingly. Gilbert nodded his head and stood up from the armchair.

He bent down a bit to kiss her sister's forehead. "I hope you are right." Gilbert said before smiling at her and walked out of the room, leaving Celeste to her thoughts.

Gilbert walked down to the opposite room, and softly knocked on the Male's door. He knew Theseus enough to know that he wasn't asleep.

The door magically opened, Thesues turned his head to see who it was. "Gilbert. Couldn't I sleep?" Theseus asked, smiling a bit.

"Nope. I just went to Celeste, but I wanted to talk to you. And I have already seen death up close, so I guess this confession is less scary than seeing death." Gilbert said as he walked in the room and shut the door behind him.

"What are you trying to say Gilbert?" Theseus asked as he furrowed his eyebrows. "Excuse my bluntness, but...it's easier said than done." Gilbert grumbled before squaring up his shoulder confidently and looked up from the ground into familiar blue eyes.

Theseus gave him a funny look and stood up from his armchair. Light of fire from the fireplace dimly highlighted Theseus's facial features.

"Don't get me wrong Theseus, but almost dying in this war made me wanna confess my feelings. I don't like you just as a friend. But more than that. Maybe it's wrong, but that's what it is. Remember our first meeting? In the potion class in our fifth year? You almost fucked up your potion. Since then, you have been more than a friend to me, Theseus." Gilbert admitted, feeling the burden leaving his shoulder.