"Precious child..." Ravir mumbles as her hand caresses the bed. "Have you told her yet?" Loki glares at Ravir and what she implies. He's not in the mood to play along with her feigned ignorance.
"You owe me a favour." Ravir raises her eyebrows and smirks cheekily.
"Do I?"
"Stop playing games, Ravir," he says calm and collected. "You broke your promise to me. You already told her what she is."
"Did the Zephyr tell you about how I toyed with her head too?" Loki's jaw clenches. "She is a disturbingly easy target. Soaks up commands like a sponge."
"What did you make her do?" Loki says through gritted teeth. Ravir laughs softly.
"Nothing." She shrugs. "I tested her will and though she has a good anchor point to come out of it, she falls..." Ravir saunters towards Loki and cups his jaw. There's a seductive croak in her voice. "Sooo... Easily." Loki cocks one eyebrow at the golden sorceress before she slides her hand down to his chest, squeezing his leather coat under her fingers. "But then again... I am very compelling, am I not?" She smirks.

"I need to appease Odin," Loki states, completely unfazed by Ravir's endeavors to seduce him. "I have been away from Asgard too long."
"You trust me with the child?" Ravir floats away from Loki and angles her head.
"I trust you will guard her because you need her to be protected." Ravir chuckles amused.
"And why do you think I need her safe?" Loki turns away and walks to the door.
"You need her to kill Somm," he replies simply. "Not that she will. I am still working on the alternative." He rolls his shoulders. "But she cannot kill him if she is his thrall."
"I only need a minute for her to lose herself to me," Ravir tries as she follows Loki out of the room, leaving Daphne asleep by herself. "I could very easily make her mine before he makes her his."
"You won't."
"And why won't I?" Ravir smirks. Her plan is working. She has him wrapped around her finger without him even realizing.
"Because you would not try to stop me from leaving if that was the case."

...

A familiar, warm feeling spreads through Daphne's body. She feels like she's floating, while being completely enveloped in the pleasant comfort of the summer sun. There's a dreamy smile on her face as she breathes in clouds of sweetness. She doesn't open her eyes, but somehow, she knows she's surrounded by gold. Ravir... She thinks. The realization repeats itself in her head. It makes her heart beats fast in a slight panic. Ravir! She opens her eyes quickly and tries to sit up straight, but something holds her down. She can't move.

Daphne is in what looks to be a bedroom, completely made of gold. Even the bed she's in seems to be made of solid gold, yet the sheets are the softest thing Daphne's ever felt in her hands. Her eyes dart around the room. Her heart still pounds fast in her chest at her inability to move. When did she get to Ravir's palace? When did she fall asleep? How long has she been sleeping?
"Loki?" She quietly calls out and waits. No answer. "Loki, are you there?"
"He had some urgent things to attend to." Ravir's voice whispers in Daphne's ear. A chill rushes through Daphne's body.

"Where is he?" Daphne asks carefully. It seems like there is no one there in the room with her, but Daphne feels a warm hand softly petting her hair.
"That is not important, child." The hand slowly makes its way down and massages Daphne's shoulder, which immediately relaxes. Daphne is turning into putty under the attention.
"It is, though," she tries as she blinks a few times. She needs to keep it together. "Stop doing this," she sighs. Daphne quietly swears at herself, completely aware she's already losing. Her breathing steadies, as if she's asleep again. Golden fog clouds her mind. She doesn't even get the chance to think about... About...
"No, it is not. Stop thinking... It is not important right now." The invisible hand cups Daphne's jaw, while a finger traces incomprehensible patterns on her skin.
"It is not important right now," Daphne repeats breathlessly.
"I am all that matters right now."
"You are all that matters right now..." Daphne's words lulled and slow. Ravir chuckles.

"I am starting to understand why Midgardians make such perfect Zephyrs. So strong... Yet so easy..." Ravir's golden fog appears and slowly solidifies above Daphne. Ravir cocks her head and smiles open mouthed, letting her tongue glide over her teeth. Daphne doesn't respond. She doesn't know what to say. "I am going to let you in on a little secret." Ravir's nose nearly touches Daphne's.
"Se- secret?" Daphne mutters. Her brows curl slightly, but she doesn't break eye contact with the sorceress. Her golden eyes are too beautiful to look away from.
"Do not worry, Zephyr." Ravir smiles kindly. "Your conscious mind will forget I ever told you this. All I need from you is your guarantee that you will do it for me when the time is there. That is when you will remember everything I am going to tell you." Ravir's hands hold Daphne's head, clouding it with more submission. "You will do anything for me, won't you, child?"
"Anything..."
"Anything." Ravir smiles. Her plan is finally coming together. After all these years. "There is something I need you to do."
"Okay..." Daphne replies. It's barely a whisper. Her lips remain parted.
"But first," Ravir pauses to let out a shaky, excited breath. "I am going to tell you how to kill Somm."